This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    now why would he leave zenit for lyon???? come on man ! Why would he leave champions league +europa league to play in a mid table team in french league! people are really that desperate, that they want sardar to leave !
    If he has offer from a team in bundes liga or even seria A then he should leave otherwise stay! no point risking your fitness for lyon!
    Why does him scoring in at his chosaki league make you think “now why would he leave”?
    What the point of UCL when he’s getting benched in the matches and not getting any service when he’s on the pitch lmao

Comment

He looks much fresher than in a long time

Comment

Perfect weekend, total of 6 goals so far by our 3 main strikers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The 4th goal was because of Sardar who took the ball from their midfield. He is tearing it today.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

A brace at halftime! Can we have a double hat trick this weekend? Love it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                A brace at halftime! Can we have a double hat trick this weekend? Love it!
                Very possible.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Why does him scoring in at his chosaki league make you think “now why would he leave”?
                    What the point of UCL when he’s getting benched in the matches and not getting any service when he’s on the pitch lmao
                    Getting benched???? lol did you just start watching zenit only like 2-3 weeks ago?? ?? The only reason he was benched in zenit's last 2 games was simply because he was injured! Sardar is a key player to zenit!

in Zenit's last 12 games in UCL sardar has started in 7 games and played in 10 games and only 2 games he was out due to injury i think.

why would he risk being fixed in zenit and playing, for lyon to play in french league that has only 1 decent team ! I guess you find games like lyon vs bordeaux really exciting lol

Comment

yeah what he gonna do in france.. eat pigeons and snail Soup and visit hairy hookers? its not like they have good food either..
                      go to italy, atleast you can eat a good pasta dish if shit dont work out on the football field!
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Getting benched???? lol did you just start watching zenit only like 2-3 weeks ago?? ?? The only reason he was benched in zenit's last 2 games was simply because he was injured! Sardar is a key player to zenit!
                        in Zenit's last 12 games in UCL sardar has started in 7 games and played in 10 games and only 2 games he was out due to injury i think.
                        why would he risk being fixed in zenit and playing, for lyon to play in french league that has only 1 decent team ! I guess you find games like lyon vs bordeaux really exciting lol
                        You really think Sardar was injured against Juventus? Lol ok baradar

Ligue 1 >>> shitty corrupt RPL
                        Obviously Bundesliga would be better but I’d take anything over this crap league

Comment

is it just me or it seams teammates dont want to pass Sardar?

Comment

Championat reporters can lick Sardar's boot now!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              You really think Sardar was injured against Juventus? Lol ok baradar

Ligue 1 >>> shitty corrupt RPL
                              Obviously Bundesliga would be better but I’d take anything over this crap league
                              Yes baradar ! He was recovering from injury! Also right now zenit wants to bring down sardar's reputation and price because he denied their proposal

Lol lyon vs saint etiene must be giving you goosebumps and lyon vs metz must deffo make you wet

Comment

Yes baradar ! He was recovering from injury! Also right now zenit wants to bring down sardar's reputation and price because he denied their proposal
                                Lol lyon vs saint etiene must be giving you goosebumps and lyon vs metz must deffo make you wet
                                Are you a child? Talking about getting wet lmao
                                You act as if RPL matches are good. So what about Sochi vs Akhmat? Is that good football to you?
                                And he was recovering from injury? What injury lol. He had just played for TM and was fully healthy

Comment

Working...
                                X