Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sensed this shitt going on the last time they benched him vs Malmo but most of you said I was nuts & he was benched due to an earlier knock or what not ..! That fake happy smile on his face upon subbing in, told me different ..!
    Fk these sneaky cunt Russians.
    Can’t wait till his departure..!
    Hope they get smashed in 1st half , hence forced to sub him in sooner than later in today’s game

Comment

To hell with them, I am watching both MFF/ Chelsea and Zenith games but have the Zenith on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        What??? They should sacrifice their best team/chance to advance to RO 16 so they don't drop a few points against Spartak?
        That's not what I said. I mentioned that their entire title race can become more wide open if they lose this next match vs Spartak.

Also, I said that maybe they'll still bring azmoun on during this match and didn't start him so he's rested for Spartak match. Yes, they will prioritize opening a 4 point gap in the Russian league vs champions league which they know they aren't going to go super far in the tournament. Especially if losing the next league match can mean ending up in 4th place.

It's just a guess of mine and definitely a more valid theory than thinking they're just snubbing azmoun or treating him like crap lol.

Comment

Azmoun on 61’

Comment

Not much service for Sardar so far.

Comment

Claudinho is a poor mans version of Luis Diaz

Comment

1-0 Juve

Comment

lmao what a crap show.

Comment

where are the people saying Lyon is a poor club for azmoun to go to

Comment

Wtf why Sardar dont press. Just walks and watches how Juve pass around

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                        Wtf why Sardar dont press. Just walks and watches how Juve pass around
                        he intercepted around 3-4 balls in juve side already

Comment

As the table-topper in the Russian league, Zenit’s quality and performance tells you so much about their sub-standard league!

Baba, zaboonam moo dar avord, get out of this league Sardar. 🤦*♂️
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

someone tell sardar this is de ligt and bonucci and not khaled ibrahim of iraq

Comment

God this team sucks

Comment

Such a pathetic club and pathetic league

Comment

Working...
                                X