Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His contract is until the summer, but players whose contracts expire next summer can already in January make a deal with a new club.

For example Mbappe, he will be able to go to Real for free and get the contract under the winter window, but his contract with PSG expires this summer.

Comment

The coach has changed the system this season to 4-3-3 so then he fights with Dzyuba for the starting spot at the top. Previously, they could play together in 4-4-2. But now Dzyuba is ahead as he has scored five goals in five games.

Comment

Smh... Even CL created this because they know he could score against Juve (notice how they don't feature Dzyuba)

Comment

^ if he comes on and scores the winner, huge bilakh to Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            ^ if he comes on and scores the winner, huge bilakh to Zenit.
            Read the comments too, everyone even rating/favoring Azmoun ahead of his opposition Morata.

Comment

I wonder what the fan reaction will be , Dzyuba been booed by his own fans a lot this season. He will probably go and score a hat trick now 😂

In all honesty you need pace against this Juve defence as Taremi showed last season. Dzyuba and pace do not go together.

Comment

They used to put him on promos, billboards, etc, now they slowly pushing him away

Comment

Hopefully Juventus beats Zenit 8-0.

Comment

I was upset and surprised when I saw azmoun on the bench but then I realized they might be doing this for a valid reason!

Unless he's injured, this is the only other reason I can think of, for him not starting :

Zenit's next match in the league is Against Spartak Moscow, which is one of the best teams in Russia.

If they lose, they can drop to 2nd/3rd or even be tied with couple other teams on points, in top 4.

Point is, they'd lose their #1 position and it opens the title race more wide open and puts zenit in a dangerous position.

I'm sure their priority is winning the league.

Semak might be ensuring azmoun is fully fit and rested for the Spartak match, so maybe he'll bring him on here as a sub only if they need / play him for one half this match to save energy.

Comment

I hope this gives him more motivation to leave. This is the part of football dirty business

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                        I was upset and surprised when I saw azmoun on the bench but then I realized they might be doing this for a valid reason!

Unless he's injured, this is the only other reason I can think of, for him not starting :

Zenit's next match in the league is Against Spartak Moscow, which is one of the best teams in Russia.

If they lose, they can drop to 2nd/3rd or even be tied with couple other teams on points, in top 4.

Point is, they'd lose their #1 position and it opens the title race more wide open and puts zenit in a dangerous position.

Semak might be ensuring azmoun is fully fit and rested for the Spartak match, so maybe he'll bring him on here as a sub only if they need / play him for one half this match to save energy.
                        What??? They should sacrifice their best team/chance to advance to RO 16 so they don't drop a few points against Spartak?

Comment

Thats a lame excuse to be honest. CL is a not a place where u rest ur star players

Comment

You don’t rest your best player in a Champions league match in order to win a single league match. Especially when Zenit has won the league 3x in a row and have failed in Champions League

If that were the case, they’d rest more than solely Azmoun

Comment

Besides, Azmoun already got rest this weekend cause he was suspended from the red card

Comment

We'll never know the real reason and we are all guessing. Your theory is just as valid as others.... We'll know if that is the case if Sardar gets 35 minutes today and 55 minutes on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X