Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit playing some crappy football lately. Hopefully they don't get destroyed by Juves which also struggling in Serie A this year

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Gamid Agalarov near double figures already and we are not even half way through the RPL season yet! Probably one of the best talents RPL produced in recent times. I love Azmoun, but even he did not put up those stats when he was 21 years old. I still hope Azmoun can challenge for Golden Boot this season though, but it would be a huge ask given the competition.
      Who cares for the RPL golden boot?
      Azmoun should get the hell out of russia this Jan.
      That shoukd be his mission at the moment. Not some shitty russian goal count.

Comment

Staying this season at Zenit hurting him badly. The guy has no motivation and i don't blame him. One year of career at his peak lost because of stupid Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Who cares for the RPL golden boot?
          Azmoun should get the hell out of russia this Jan.
          That shoukd be his mission at the moment. Not some shitty russian goal count.
          Top scorer in RPL is impressive given how defensively compact the league is. I find RPL top scocer more interesting than Eredivise top scorer. 9 goals for last place team is impressive, this kid is legit! Not even Shomorudov who plays for Roma scored this amount in RPL, hence why I say one of the best talents RPL produced.

Comment

Nothing is impressive in russian league lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Nothing is impressive in russian league lol

Is that why Serie A teams are looking at talent in the league?

Comment

This Gamid dude looks more like 25 than 21yo..!?
                Impressive goals scoring figures so far, especially considering playing for a kiri team ..! I doubt he can keep that up though, if he can finish the season as top scorer in this league while playing for a relegation club then it would indeed be an astonishing achievement ..! Even for a 25 yo ..!
                Highly doubtful tough ..!

Ps
                It ain’t easy to score high figures in this league ..! It may not be a high quality league but it’s certainly Defensively & physically a very stout league, add to that often tokhmy playing conditions & it’s certainly a challenge to win Golden boots in RPL, especially so which high double digit figures..!

Comment

Actually many RPL strikers have scored in purple patches. It’s not bad for the kid but also not incredibly impressive yet.

Chalov had one great season for cska at age 22, beating out sardar to top scorer by 2 goals, still plays there but now is a bench warmer

Sobolev formerly of some relegation team had an insane first half of season and didn’t score in the second, still got a transfer to spartak where he is pretty inconsistent, although now pretty regularly called up by Russian nt.

Even shomorodov started 2 seasons ago better than anybody for rostov, didnt score in second half but thankfully for him Genoa overlooked the dip in form when they bought him.

Bottom line is, sardars fate is sealed as long as he doesn’t sign new deal, which he still shows no indication of doimg. As long as he puts up decent numbers in the league which he undoubtedly will he will get a move to at least the likes of leverkusen,lyon that bid officially last year and according to reports already resumed negotiations. Doing something big tonight vs juve could push the needle for some bigger suitors.

Consistency is what people look for in a striker, sardar has shown over track record of 3 years that he is a very consistent scorer, and his talent has been verified on an even longer time scale going back to his rostov days, tm games. Dagestani brother scoring a few goals is pretty immaterial with respect to our guy.

Comment

Baradaran, can someone please send me a working link without pop-ups and viruses 🦠 Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      Baradaran, can someone please send me a working link without pop-ups and viruses 🦠 Thank you in advance
                      Are you in Germany?
                      Don't they just air everything for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Are you in Germany?
                        Don't they just air everything for free?
                        I live in Sweden and nothing is for free over here haha 🤣 It costs like 70-80$ a month.

Comment

Semak has decided: he also tried Artem Dzyuba in the finishing and will play from 1 '. On the bench Serdar Azmoun, the Iranian star. It will be 3-4-3 with Malcom and Claudinho in the trident.
                          It saying Sardar will start on bench???

Comment

It saying Sardar will start on bench???
                            Disappointing. Is the club trying to freeze him out because he's leaving?

Comment

Is that why Serie A teams are looking at talent in the league?
                              In late 90s we sent 6-7 guys to Germany, so IPL should be a solid league, no?

There is no money in Italy and at some extent Germany (other than some big clubs) compare to England or Spain, they look for cheap alternatives, there are many players from east europe crappy leagues there.

Comment

Starting according to livescore.

Comment

Working...
                                X