Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair he only played the last 15 mins of the last game and looked good but if he is not fully fit then I’d rather he be on the bench until he is fit. We would all be annoyed if he was risked and ended up making it worse and so missed the international games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      ?

Azmoun agreed on both Leverkusen and Lyon, only Zenit had to corporate in a transfer but they didn't. He did not have any choice unfortunately, but he's a professional and keeps his mouth shut unlike others who force a move.
      I am aware he wanted a move and why he is still at Zenit due to the teams not reaching agreement. My response is to those who say they were bad moves and wanted him to stay at Zenit just because they didn’t like those moves. In football, you have got to take your chance ASAP because the offers you have right now may not be there next season.

Comment

Disappointing, but it might be the knock and that he's still not fully fit. Lets try and create some positive energy, i say he will come on around the 60 minute mark and score the winner

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          To be fair he only played the last 15 mins of the last game and looked good but if he is not fully fit then I’d rather he be on the bench until he is fit. We would all be annoyed if he was risked and ended up making it worse and so missed the international games.
          Thing is, if he was fit enough to even play a bit 4 days ago (in a match where they already had a lead so weren’t desperate for a goal) then I don’t see how he couldn’t be fit enough 4 days later. Unless he had another knock and setback

Otherwise, playing even 1 minute in a match like that makes no sense considering that 4 days later he is still “not fit”

Comment

unless he again picked up another small knock or something in training for this match, his benching is certainly can be rightly assumed to just be a dick move by Zenit to get back at him for refusal to extend..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Well, thats probably Sardars replacement right there, so I bet Zenith will make an offer in the winter transfer window and sell Sardar at the same window, right before he leaves as free transfer.
              Yes, not even halfway through the season and already is close to double figures at 21 years old. I think he’ll be a good replacement for him when he leaves Zenit.

Comment

He’s no. 1 choice, so he’s obviously not 100% fit to play the 90 minutes. I expect him to come on in the second half pending which way the game is going or at least the coach giving him 10-15 minutes.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The amount of money Zenit get for just winning a Champs League game is crazy good. There is no conspiracy theory, he just is being rested as he was carrying a knock , he played 15 minutes the other day to get some match time in his legs after the knock. That is natural, as I said We would all be vexxed if they played him from start and he got injured again. We were ready to go down to Brugge with pitchforks when they did it to Rezaei.

Comment

Jfc guys.. Sardar had a pretty bad knock a week ago.. I guarantee if he started and got more severely injured and missed WCQ people would be much more pissed.

Relax and take it easy everyone.. He played 15 mins back from injury last game. Today, I think he will get 30-35 minutes off the bench

Comment

Good. No excuse to watch this probably poor game.

Comment

Claudinho 1-0 Zenit!

Comment

1-0 Zenit already. Zenit has been dominant so far. Azmoun easily could’ve scored couple goals in this match

Comment

1-0 claudini hoe escores
                            Malmo are real shittt ha..?
                            Sardar woulda been on the board way earlier had he started .... this is really bs..!

Comment

Malmo look so much better going forward ... they can't even park the bus properly ..... but have come real close twice to scoring on their couple of isolated chances the other side..!
                              zenit arent used to sides going at them, and likely will concede if they get hit with few swift counters..!

Comment

zenit once again saved by skin of their teeth......!

Comment

Working...
                                X