This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    He can play as a lone Cf, but not against 3CB when the rest of teams is 40 yards behind him. That’s just not his game at all. He is somebody who has the speed and so always looking to spin in behind, attack a cross, go for quick 1-2, etc
    not really..!!he is less than half as affective of a striker without a striking parter ...!! the most admiring and certainly the most underrated aspect of his game is his CombinationPlay in transition and for that he always needs a partner on the same wavelength...!! i think even in TM W/O Taremi he would struggle to be an effective enough of a sole CF..!!

Comment

You wanna know why he didn’t press, look at current scenes. 3x he went for press and they just played to midfielder, sardar turns in frustration bc his own mids are still standing 20 meters back making the press totally useless

Comment

Zenit have been so useless in the last few minutes. Almost like the match is tied lol

Comment

It’s so weird they don’t put in 1 cross

Comment

How stupid can you be with that free kick and two big centre forwards waiting??!

Into the box, you nit-head!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wow, as if you dont need a bigger testament to the poor quality of Zenit. They put in Dzyuba and fail to send even a SINGLE long ball for him to play on, even after they win a free kick.

Comment

called it pre game..!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                lets hope Semak doesnt try to run at Chelsea, like its a RPL match of sort..!! they are bound to embarrass themselves if so..!
                just park the bus and have Sardar ready in MF to run at them on the counter ...!!
                i dont know , i have a feeling Zenit will give a decent account of themselves regardless of a likely narrow loss today..!!
                i havent seen chelsea in action this season yet but last season's chelsea didnt strike me as a side set up to rape any team..!!? they are tactically set up to just grab a narrow win and ensure clean sheet..!!

Comment

Semak is such a shit coach.

What are these set pieces? How are you not sending the ball into the box at the end there.

Comment

I am so fking glad he will leave this shitty team with overrated Brazilian players. Not 1 single cross in the last 10 min with two great strikers that are strong in the air! Wow just wow 😯

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Zenit have been so useless in the last few minutes. Almost like the match is tied lol
                      stupid decision from Semak to take bring in a couple of amateur debutants in such a game, late in the game when they need an equalizer..!!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22

Game finished 1-0, good scoreline considering we were thinking Zenit would get smashed. Sardar as a lone CF never works, especially against strong teams. Not his best game either, first touch was horrible. Was seemingly jogging around but his aerial game was solid as always. Did had a good assist that Dzubuya should have scored. I’ll give him a 5/10 for effort.

Comment

Did someone tell the Zenit players they will get shot if they send the ball forward or something? Pathetic passing at the end.

Comment

Be har haal, bayad goft ke emrooz az nazare nazme defaai Zenit khoob bodand.

In avvalin baare didam dar CL nazme defaai daashte bashand.

Akhare baazi khoda midone cheraa toop raa nafrestadand tooye 18-ghadam vaghti Azmoun va Dzuyba onjaa bodand.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well overall this performance shows they are in a better place than last year. Think they can take points off a weak Juve if sardar sharpens up a bit.

Wasn’t a good display from him today but in moments you see what he can do.

His touch is very begir nagir. I think the instances he shows of supreme close control are too many to say his close control sucks or “his mastery of the ball is so poor”. But I think it is a concentration thing, exacerbated by playing in Russia where he can usually get away with kiri touches. That’s why I was very pro a move like lyon or leverkusen where he’d be forced to be tight on his first touch like he has shown many times he can be.

Comment

A move to Leverkusen would have benefitted Azmoun so much more than playing under such a useless manager and having 6 UCL matches with hardly any real opportunity.

Can't believe some people were actually happy that deal fell through

Comment

Working...
                                X