Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was Ashura. For this, #jahanbakhsh wore a black cloth in his hand and raised his hand and was not happy. Today, the Shia leader #ImamHussain and 72members of his family, including his six-month-old son, were killed. We have been crying on this day for centuries. #Feyenoord

Don’t want to make this political but wtf this cant be true
    he was wearing black for this fairy tale arab?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      Today was Ashura. For this, #jahanbakhsh wore a black cloth in his hand and raised his hand and was not happy. Today, the Shia leader #ImamHussain and 72members of his family, including his six-month-old son, were killed. We have been crying on this day for centuries. #Feyenoord

Idk how you can say this and add “don’t want to make this political”. It’s religious btw

Alirezas religious beliefs and how he chooses to practice his faith and reflect has literally no effect on you. Saying “fairy tale Arab” makes you just seem like a bigot. He doesn’t need to have the same beliefs as you

Comment

What a caring human.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/237...ار-بازی
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Not that it matters which type of myth a football player believes in, that thing you posted is a something a random twitter Shia is spamming Feyenoord's social media with, and has no proof.

Plus Ali looked plenty happy today. Literally on tape dancing or celebrating after 4 goals by Feyenoord.

Comment

Would you have said the same if he or another player had worn a cross for the fairy tale Jew for example?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Idk how you can say this and add “don’t want to make this political”. It’s religious btw

Alirezas religious beliefs and how he chooses to practice his faith and reflect has literally no effect on you. Saying “fairy tale Arab” makes you just seem like a bigot. He doesn’t need to have the same beliefs as you
              Religion = Politics, I am sorry for you if you have not understood that yet PrinceAli

And no, it does have an effect on me when one of our most famous football players opts out to show his support for a cartoon character out of a silly ancient book when instead he should be showing support for his covid struck & suffering fellow countrymen.
              I remember Ali Karimi, Mahdavikia and the likes wore wristbands in 2009 too, you remember that too? I think those weren’t black.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Would you have said the same if he or another player had worn a cross for the fairy tale Jew for example?
                yes - and show me an example of a christian or jewish football player wearing black for jesus or moses or whatever
                do you guys even realize how backwards your “praising” mentality is? Now lets go cry another round for Emam Rezaaaaaa vaaaaay why whyy whyy bezanam too saram

Comment

only iranians would start an argument about a player showing respect to HIS religion [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

yes - and show me an example of a christian or jewish football player wearing black for jesus or moses or whatever
                    do you guys even realize how backwards your “praising” mentality is? Now lets go cry another round for Emam Rezaaaaaa vaaaaay why whyy whyy bezanam too saram
                    I mean wasnt kaka famous for "I belong to Jesus" shirt under his top? I think he once even said if he wasnt footballer hed be a pastor or something. Dont think anybody had an issue with it. ARJ didnt even make a point about it publicly, others are just assuming that was his intention (probably was) but he clearly did it for his own personal reasons and wasnt look for your or anybody else's approval, wasnt trying to force his ideas onto anybody else, etc.

Here is kaka for reference btw : Sure there are many other examples, this just popped in my head first

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      only iranians would start an argument about a player showing respect to HIS religion [emoji23][emoji23]
                      A religion that vowed to our kinds cultural and ethnical destruction no problem with him genuinely being a Muslim but let’s stop beating around the bush here Islam has been and will forever be the single most detrimental factor hindering our civilization from its full potential as a world leader once again but on a real note screw this convo and let the man do as he pleases as long as he gives his all for his team and country and does not forget that before he is a Muslim he is an IRANIAN

Comment

Many Christian and Jewish players praise Jesus and Moses all the time when they score, when Christian players kiss their cross or do the cross sign and point to the sky in praise of their lord and jesus. Have you never seen it on the telly? All religions praise God so your statement about the praising mentality of Shia muslims being backward doesn't make any sense? Besides every religion is different, so Shia muslims wear black. What is it to you? Who are you to tell them what to do? I'm not religious at all but i show respect to the millions of religious Iranians (as well as other religions) Islam is a big part of Iranian culture in case you didn't know.

There is no need to disrespect Jahanbakhsh and his believes, it's none of your business what he believes in.

Comment

Religion = Politics, I am sorry for you if you have not understood that yet PrinceAli

And no, it does have an effect on me when one of our most famous football players opts out to show his support for a cartoon character out of a silly ancient book when instead he should be showing support for his covid struck & suffering fellow countrymen.
                          I remember Ali Karimi, Mahdavikia and the likes wore wristbands in 2009 too, you remember that too? I think those weren’t black.
                          Ali Karimi and Mahdavikia wore green wristbands which is the colour of Islam, they wore it to show support to Mousavi.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                            A religion that vowed to our kinds cultural and ethnical destruction no problem with him genuinely being a Muslim but let’s stop beating around the bush here Islam has been and will forever be the single most detrimental factor hindering our civilization from its full potential as a world leader once again but on a real note screw this convo and let the man do as he pleases as long as he gives his all for his team and country and does not forget that before he is a Muslim he is an IRANIAN
                            religion actually did nothing to harm our progressive society; the mullahs were the ones who abused religion for their own gain. it was the people not the koran, this is coming from a basically non religious person. nothing wrong with religion at all.

Comment

and how do you know he hasnt supported his fellow country men during covid/suffering?

Do you know details regarding financial aid he has provided local institutions/people?

OR are you just assuming because he has certain religious beliefs that do not align with yours that he is unable to participate in the aforementioned?

There is really no need for you to be triggered, it may come as a surprise but I think a lot of Iranians hold this "cartoon character" quite dear...many more than you would like to admit.

I personally don't, but do not think people that do should be attacked or harassed for it.

Comment

Guys, please. I check this thread to see if JB has gotten his revenge on Potter yet. Not for religious and political discourse.

Comment

Working...
                                X