• Time
  • Show
Clear All

link

https://www.poscitech.com/feyenoord-.../?sport=soccer

Comment

Link doesn't work.

Anyone else have a link?
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

http://cdn.livetv518.me/webplayer.ph...358&ci=22&si=1

Comment

No shots on target from Feyenoord. Would really be surprised if slot doesn't make changes at half time (Alireza including). My guy literally stumbling on his own and turning ball over

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            No shots on target from Feyenoord. Would really be surprised if slot doesn't make changes at half time (Alireza including). My guy literally stumbling on his own and turning ball over
            The entire team is stumbling over their own foot.

Alireza has one of the higher ratings for Feyenoord on Fotmob.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That was hard to watch. The only thing he consistently does well is dispossesing opponents, but outside of that his game has dropped, and it not like he hasn't been given playing time.

Would not be surprised if he and Pederson are subbed off at half.

Comment

Problem is that Pedersen is going too high so he takes up Jahanbakhsh his space. He plays better with Geertruida at the right.

Comment

I thought he had a decent first half. He had a few turnovers, but was good defensively and had some good passes. One if his passes was almost turned in for an own goal.

Feyenoord's right back, Pederson, is really frustrating. JB always finds him well but Pederson never returns the favor.

Comment

As expected, Alireza off.

You can't go out there and turn the ball over that many times just a week after your manager calls you out for turning the ball over too much

Comment

Walemark, his replacement, hasn’t been anything special either.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        As expected, Alireza off.

You can't go out there and turn the ball over that many times just a week after your manager calls you out for turning the ball over too much
                        I didn't watch the game but sofascore says he was their best player when he got subbed (7.1 with Aursnes being 7.0 at the time)...?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I didn't watch the game but sofascore says he was their best player when he got subbed (7.1 with Aursnes being 7.0 at the time)...?
                          Sofa also considered his cross which went over every attacker and end up to Sinestera outside of the box as a successful cross, so I wouldn't out too much emphasis on their ratings.
                          He wasn't their worst player today, that would be a toss up between sinestera and til, and but he was poor. All his crosses where either too strong or too weak, could not beat a defender to save his life and at times just seemed stuck with the ball failing to spot the open teammates and turned the ball over trying to force the wrong pass.

Unless Alireza is balling out, If Feyenoord are down, Slot isn't going to take off sinestera instead of him. Which is why I was expecting Alireza to be taken off.

Alireza needs to out in better shifts. I love the guy, but he simply isn't playing that well.

Comment

His pace and decision making is poor when on a fast break counter or taking on players. I wonder what is going on as he seems more dominant with Skocic game plan than at Feynoord.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He is still a broken player. Brighton truly destroyed him especially that first year with Hughton. They played with so much caution that he lost a lot of skills we know he had. Regardless his physical play is now excellent and I hope he continues the form he has for TM.

Comment

havent watched his club games for a while now, but the last times i got a little glimpse (before last TM games) he looked pretty damn solid and looked well under way to reestablishing himself as a regular starter for Fey..!!?
                                noticed aggressiveness in his game and general hustle/energy/stamina levels have improved most significantly, hence he was imo, one of the better TM players in our last WCQs especially so vs Iraq..!!

the one front that he needs massive improvement still is keeping a closer control of the ball while dribbling or making a run..!! like sardar, he simply shows way too much of the ball, hence can be easily dispossessed of it also too risky and nonchalant with his passes..!!
                                having a good vision, spacial sense and calm and composure in possession, those are really hard to teach an old/established footballer but he certainly can alleviate much of his current supposed excessive turn-over issues by spending more time in training ground running with the ball at his feet and focusing on Better 1st Touch/Closer Control of the ball and running ahead no-look/Heads-Up with the ball ..!!
                                its like one teaching himself basketball dribbling .... you just have to practice the shitt outa bouncing the ball and then slowly add more and more tricks to it..!! sure its bit difficult @first, but with repeated practice almost anyone will naturally improve such skills ..!!
                                Sardar at least has tremendous acceleration/pace and superior physicality/size and strength to frequently bail him out when he is unable to keep closer control of the ball at his feet in his dribbling attempts ... Ali simply doesnt so he needs to work on it more than anything else in training and also needs to become more prejudicial with his passing decisions..!
                                the guy certainly has the drive, strong mentality and professionalism to up his game on these fronts... in order to become a more consistent genuine star player for his club and country..!

Comment

Working...
                                X