Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be our captain for years to come and honestly not only cause he is my friend, I've never met a footballer who is so professional and lives such a healthy lifestyle. He will be a role model for years to come for our younger generation. I really hope he carries on with his good form and shines in the WC for us.
    Last edited by Salar; 02-13-2022, 03:27 AM.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

JB is starting!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        He will be our captain for years to come and honestly not only cause he is my friend, I've never met a footballer who is so professional and lives such a healthy lifestyle. He will be a role model for years to come for our younger generation. I really hope he carries on with his good form and shines in the WC for us.
        All of this is entirely true, the only minor criticism is his temper on the pitch - either getting into needless arguments or the rash challenges he sometimes can do.

I know it's a sign of his passion and emotional commitment to his game but if he can get reduce these he will be the perfect captain.

Comment

Feyenoord looking very disconnected and JB is having a pretty bad game. His passing in particular has been very poor so far

Comment

Huge chance for AJ, missed.

Comment

Any good link guys. Thanks

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

GOALL Feyenoord

Kokchu with a goal and an assist.

JB needs to be dominating these games a bit more to cement his position - he is the worst rated of the starting players on sofascore and whoscored...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  GOALL Feyenoord

Kokchu with a goal and an assist.

JB needs to be dominating these games a bit more to cement his position - he is the worst rated of the starting players on sofascore and whoscored...
                  Feyenoord's attack was bad today. Although Alireza probably had one of his worst offensive performances this season.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Feyenoord's attack was bad today. Although Alireza probably had one of his worst offensive performances this season.
                    True but it's frustrating that he followed up an excellent performance with this, and the coach even gave him the full 90 mins ...

Alireza himself will be more disappointed than anyone else

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Although not a stellar performance by Jahanbakhsh, I would argue that he was definitely better than Till and Linssen and on par with Tinisterra. Perhaps the reason Till and Linssen were substituted ahead of Jahanbakhsh and eventually even Tinisterra got subbed out. Particularly Till, I can't recall a single positive contribution by him. I feel Slot is very unbiased and subs out the worse performing attackers on any given day. It used to be Jahanbakhsh and today it was the other two...

I know we all wanted Feyenoord to dominate today with ARJ scoring goals, but the opposition had just parked the bus and Feyenoord could not break it down...

Comment

JB's pressure on the ball created the opportunity for the first goal. In the second half he created a couple of scoring chances. The one he shot was blocked by the goalie and the one he crossed should have been a tap in for Til that hit the post. IMO, Trauner was the man of the match battling those really very tall and very blond players.

Comment

Comment

Comment

AY going hard at it. I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X