Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another golden ball given from ARJ to Till in front of the net and Till skies it.

A lot of the play is going through ARJ.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He looks so sharp in terms of reading the game. His touches and movement are fantastic in the final 1/3.

Good to see him back again at a critical time. Hope he maintains this.

Comment

As expected he is by far away the best player on the score ratings

8.5 on whoscored and 8.1 on sofascore at the moment.

So many times he was close to bottom for Brighton, so great to see this now.

If he doesn't get man of the match then it will be a joke

Comment

Til got another goal after a delicate Jahanbakhsh assist (though not awarded to him, I don't get why...). Even though Til was the worst of the attack trio behind Linssen so far...

It would be a joke if he gets MOTM over JB who has been a one man army

JB still 8.6 on whoescored and 8.1 on sofascore..

Til is 8.4 on whoscored and 8.0 on sofascore...

Comment

JB subbed off at 74 mins....

Comment

Manager subs out his main players as they are up 4-0. Great game by ARJ. MOTM
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Goal and assist in one game, lovely to see the Yahanbax we knew from the AZ days is back 👌🚀

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Goal and assist in one game, lovely to see the Yahanbax we knew from the AZ days is back 👌🚀
                  Really annoying that they haven't given him the assist though.. just because it nipped off a defender...

Comment

Man Feyenoord fans are seeing a completely different game.

https://www.fr12.nl/forum/cafe-topic-12

"Alirza apart from his goal moderate"

"Linssen and Ali below average"

"Alireza with his pussy crosses"

"Good heavens glad we have Walemark, already showed more in 1 duel than Ali last months."

"Jesus man Ali...."

I wonder if appreciating JB's characteristics is something which isn't obvious at first. I consider him the ultimate "cultured" footballer.

Anyway to me he was creating literally everything which was dangerous, and glad that WhoScored and SofaScore have those stats.

Comment

Vote him for MOTM here:

https://www.espnmanofthematch.nl/#ma...mwapv9u9s18mqc

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Can't click 'vote on player'.

Comment

"Good heavens glad we have Walemark, already showed more in 1 duel than Ali last months."

"Jesus man Ali...."

I wonder if appreciating JB's characteristics is something which isn't obvious at first. I consider him the ultimate "cultured" footballer.

Anyway to me he was creating literally everything which was dangerous, and glad that WhoScored and SofaScore have those stats.
                          Feyenoord fans are actually what people on this forum (incorrectly) thought Brighton fans were: Bunch of miserable racist cunts.

Comment

"Jesus man Ali...."

Dumb fucks. They can kiss our beautiful hairy Iranian butts.

Comment

Apparently between minute 80 and a few minutes after the game finishes, fans can always vote for the official league MOTM.
                              The results for this is combined with the Stats Perform statistics to get the winner.

Worth knowing for the future...

https://www.espnmanofthematch.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                ^too early for my time zone, but hope to wake up to a goal or two from ARJ!
                                Good morning ARJ!

Comment

Working...
                                X