Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still is missing tons of confidence. Won’t get it back until he scores some crackers.

He had that ability. He just needs to believe in himself.

Comment

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edit- Offiside Damnit

Comment

Ali goal. Nice goal

damn, goal ruled offside

Comment

sharp finish...but man hes looking across the line there, has to keep himself onsides.

Comment

again horrible choice in super dangerous position after ball gets played wide too him.

Comment

toornsta is on for ARJ.

Sadly did very little to keep his spot in xi.

Comment

he subbed out. Prolly did enough to continually play but he sucks
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Ali Subbed off. rated 7.8

Not enough for me to take the starting position back. He needs to build confidence and take chances. The look of disappointment on his face when that goal was ruled offside speak volumes.

Comment

I think some of you are confusing Alireza with Cryuff. The guy probably played his best game of the year. Give him a break! Yes, he makes a lot of bad passes but at the same time a lot of times it is his risky pass that breaks down the other team and puts them in trouble.

Comment

Only watched the 2nd half and he didn't play bad. He didn't look motivated like always but he had an okay performance. His decision making always sucked, it's nothing new and also his passes are not precise enough. For some reason, he just can't improve in those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        sharp finish...but man hes looking across the line there, has to keep himself onsides.
                        I blame his time at Brighton for not staying onside. They took his ability to see, plus his speed and his ability to dribble pass a defender and gave it to Lamptey, Trossard and Bissouma!!!! Seriously, we can't blame everything on Brighton. I love ARJ and when he is confident, he plays so much better but he has, or should have, some control over his confidence too. That is what being pro is all about. At this stage in his career, he is no longer the young new kid that needs to be nurtured and developed. He is expected to produce like all other successful soccer players and he has a hard time handling that pressure, both at Brighton and here at Feyenoord.

Comment

He doesnt seem like somebody fighting to resurrect his career.

Unless something changes dramatically in upcoming months next feyenoord will look to shift him for younger more motivated guys, with better resale value.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            He doesnt seem like somebody fighting to resurrect his career.

Unless something changes dramatically in upcoming months next feyenoord will look to shift him for younger more motivated guys, with better resale value.
                            I disagree with you on the first part, I actually think he is trying was too hard to prove himself and is overthinking things and also not doing the things that made him a great player (nice through passes, quick release, etc... ) but totally agree that at this rate is almost certainly going to be out of luck with Feyenoord by the end of the year.

This game he had Pederson open on the counter twice and decided to cut in to attempt shit which wasn't there.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is low in confidence, and very unlucky. When it starts going his way, he will score and get more confident...I'm 100% sure we will see a better ARJ in his second season. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. I hope the coach sees it this way too, he knows what he's capable of.

Comment

His frustration is palpable

Comment

Working...
                                X