Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI*, weirdly, I can not find a single football site that attributed and assist to him

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      FYI*, weirdly, I can not find a single football site that attributed and assist to him
      You're right. I checked LiveScore and neither of the 3 goals have any assists listed. Maybe just not being tracked/recorded???

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        You're right. I checked LiveScore and neither of the 3 goals have any assists listed. Maybe just not being tracked/recorded???
        Til attempted to head JB's cross before it got to Dessers. Til's hair must have brushed against the ball on its way to Dessers and they gave the assist to Til...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Til attempted to head JB's cross before it got to Dessers. Til's hair must have brushed against the ball on its way to Dessers and they gave the assist to Til...
          Lol. Somehow they always find the micro touches and millimeters on review/VAR against our players (Til's hair, taremi's finger tip, blah, blah).

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            They didn't even credit it to Til. It's marked down as an unassisted goal.

And seems like they keep track of Assists, because Twente's 2nd goal was marked with an assist

Comment

Tough loss for Feyenoord and already eliminated in 2nd round of the Cup. They also played 120 minutes with their main team, this is going to take a toll on the team before the very important Ajax game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Tough loss for Feyenoord and already eliminated in 2nd round of the Cup. They also played 120 minutes with their main team, this is going to take a toll on the team before the very important Ajax game.
                Well, ARJ didn't play the full 90 minutes, he'll be fresh to start on Sunday. *cough* *cough* Slot.

Comment

Nearly 3 years of Potterball will do that to anybody.
                  perhaps...? if he played much if any of it..!!

Well, ARJ didn't play the full 90 minutes, he'll be fresh to start on Sunday. *cough* *cough* Slot.
                  is it time yet to make that slight change to spelling of the coach's name..?

ps
                  didnt see the game, but from comments here, it sounds like the typical ARJ performance .... few moments of brilliance mixed in with a bunch of kiri touches and silly turnovers ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    perhaps...? if he played much if any of it..!!
                    Well, my definition of "Potterball" is all inclusive, including those that are benched or used sparingly.

In short, I would describe Potterball to anyone unfamiliar with his tactics using the following image:

Comment

Well, my definition of "Potterball" is all inclusive, including those that are benched or used sparingly.

In short, I would describe Potterball to anyone unfamiliar with his tactics using the following image:

That's half of it. Then Potter's assistant, Mr Samad agha, shows up to poke you in the eye!!!

Comment

ha ha...great flick..!!
                        true that ... that's just about the only way to keep from dozing and to force fans to watch mr. Tie-Master's team for 90+min bs pot pot/sideway pass themselves into another boring ass no/low scoring draw, with few if any shots on goal..!!

i suppose so long he steers off relegation narrowly another 5 year contract extension is on book for that overrated goozoo..?

Comment

Feyenoord Criticism: https://www.feyenoordpings.nl/jahanb...die-tegenvalt/

"Jahanbakhsh is actually the only Feyenoord purchase that is disappointing"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is not really up to speed at Feyenoord yet. The Iranian is only on a single goal after fourteen matches.

"If you look purely at those numbers and consider them individually, you will come up with enough goals," says Sjoerd Mossou in the AD Voetbalpodcast. "But then you include Jahanbakhsh. And not for one goal, but in this phase of the season for seven goals. That would of course have made a lot of difference."

"It is actually the only one of Feyenoord's purchases that is a bit disappointing. In numbers, but also in terms of game," Mossou continues. "The most was expected of him from the purchases and so far the least has happened."
                          Podcast | "Jahanbakhsh is the Feyenoord purchase that is disappointing": https://omny.fm/shows/ad-voetbal-pod...egenvalt/embed

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ha ha...great flick..!!
                            true that ... that's just about the only way to keep from dozing and to force fans to watch mr. Tie-Master's team for 90+min bs pot pot/sideway pass themselves into another boring ass no/low scoring draw, with few if any shots on goal..!!

i suppose so long he steers off relegation narrowly another 5 year contract extension is on book for that overrated goozoo..?
                            Gentlemen, Gentlemen:

Our resident Potter fan club member went through great lengths and effort to create a thread dedicated solely to the accomplishments of the Tiemaster, the great, unrivaled sPotter.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...l-Thread/page2

Please highlight his upside down progress to the 16th place there.

Thank you.

p.s. The above picture is a good picture of him!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Radio Offside Interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh

https://youtu.be/1acR45eHbyU
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                Really curious to find out what incidents he was referring to in Brighton.

Also I might be reading too much into it, but his answers seemed to be the polite way of saying that Potter didn't like him, like on a personal level.

Comment

Working...
                                X