• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Assist

Comment

And he just provided an assist!!!!

Comment

Hopefully the game will start to come back , if he can start to put the figures in with goals and assists then it will be hard for the manager to drop him.

Comment

That kind of marking is why attackers from this league aren’t usually successful in bigger leagues…

Comment

Ali shot on target. looking lively and involved. Hit Post again

Comment

Another beautiful shot by JB from outside the box that hit the post.... goalie had no chance...

Comment

Hit the post again with a rocket. Damn!

Comment

C'mon ARJ! You can be the rocket man today!

Comment

Subbed off. Good shift, 1 assist, 2 shots off post unlucky not to score.

Comment

ARJ subbed out 75th minute and they concede a goal 2 minutes later. 1-1

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this outing from him.

Had moments of brilliance (the assist, two shots on post) but more often than not failed to do basic things. very poor touch, it almost felt like his feet were trampolines considering how far the ball would bounce from him. Also made some head-scratching passes that led to turnovers or killed a great chance for his team.

Not the worst player on his team, but at least for me left more to be desired.

Unfortunately don't think he did enough to himself a start against Ajax. His only hope is that Either Til or Kokcu get injured and Toornstra ends up taking their spot instead.

Comment

Created the most dangerous moments for Feyenoord in his performance. Agree on some of his decision making and touches being off and messing up some attacks but overall I think he brings a bit of an X factor to their attack with his skills

Comment

Twente scores. 2-1 in AET. Should have kept ARJ in =)

Comment

I feel he is still very nervous when he is playing. After his assist, he played more confidently. His touches and decisions improved too. Like his second shot that hit the post, he got the ball outside the box, was not in a hurry to get rid of it, looked left, looked right, finally decided to turn, make himself some space and fire a rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                I feel he is still very nervous when he is playing. After his assist, he played more confidently. His touches and decisions improved too. Like his second shot that hit the post, he got the ball outside the box, was not in a hurry to get rid of it, looked left, looked right, finally decided to turn, make himself some space and fire a rocket.
                                Nearly 3 years of Potterball will do that to anybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X