X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Benched
    He's coming back after an injury, not really unexpected that he's on the bench.

Comment

lmao if potter texts him when beched: Dear Ali, i hope its going well for you and your new coach is letting you play

btw, im just joking though, i know he has got plenty of gametime and also scored and had some good games, mixed with turnovers and more nonproductive games and that he also has hustled hard in the defence aswell.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

In the last few games he performed worse in terms of how often he lsot the ball, and got his first bit of criticism from the coach.

He hasn't scored a goal in the Eredivisie yet (16 shots).

Even once he recovers from injury, it wouldn't be a massive surprise if he remained on the bench. The BHA period has really dented his confidence, and he's a confidence player.

Comment

He came in the last 10 minutes. Was lively. Had the hockey assist for the game winning score.

Comment

Comment

he did this bicycle kick in the game that got blocked and was handed on a silver platter to one of their players but he missed it. The guy eventually scored off the hockey assist as mentioned earlier in this thread

He's not very good unfourtanely. Stop over hyping the guy.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

ARJ's hockey assist (from behind the goal perspective) and the celebration

Comment

Back in training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDG8tpYfdzk

Comment

On the bench again.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      On the bench again.
                      Team performing well and other guys scoring or assisting, even the subs.
                      So he needs to find his scoring touch soon during few min he will get per game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Benched against the last placed team and for Toornstra who is normally a CM, shows that Slot doesn’t trust ARJ…

Comment

Guys ARJ picked up a slight injury in TM practice and missed the second game…..he’s not being benched due to performance
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They are having one of their best start of the season after while.
                            Wished JB could have contributed more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Guys ARJ picked up a slight injury in TM practice and missed the second game…..he’s not being benched due to performance
                              He was benched before the international break too, came to Team Melli, and started the first Team Melli match. Plus, he missed the second Team Melli match due to yellow cards.

He also made a substitute appearance today.

To me, it looks like he's been benched, which is fine. He needs to fight for his place and earn his spot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X