This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    offer and interest were real, negotiations hit a snag though..! i think they were wanting to pay similar 4-5mil figures he ended departing for Fey but at that time BHA werent too willing to accept such a loss ..? besides Ali was probably thinking that he could still make it work at BHA with a full preseason ahead of him..?

ps
    are the Conference leagues games also available on Paramount plus..??
    Before that, Ajax put a record bid to get him from AZ but AZ refused to sell him to a direct concurrent. Such a shame that the transfer was blocked by AZ, because ARJ would have been part of the succesful 2018-19 deep run Ajax made in the CL. Who knows where his career would have been had he been part of that squad. Many of those players play for elite EU teams now (De Jong, De Ligt, etc). Source:

http://www.football-oranje.com/az-pr...ing-ajax-move/

Comment

Looks like it's going to a wet and rainy pitch for today's match.

Comment

^ aah maan....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Meanwhile Ajax killing the group in CL, beat Dortmund 1-3 in Germany, 12 pts, perfect record.
          ... and DOING IT IN GRAND AJAX STYLE

I was literally salivating watching this game.

Comment

Not even on the bench vs Union Berlin?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

wtf is going on? he travelled with the team? coach got some explaining to do...

Comment

Wtf…did he got injured doing that stupid split on video?

Comment

Most likely injured. As he is not even on bench.

Comment

what a night wasted... was gonna brew that chai and enjoy with some noon o panir..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      what a night wasted... was gonna brew that chai and enjoy with some noon o panir..
                      Moharrami starting. Don't waste your Chai lol

Comment

His form/fitness has unfortunately gone downhill since last international break.

Would be wrong for Skocic to start him instead of gholi, ghoddos who have been quite impressive in recent weeks.

Comment

Wtf with jb getting injured at the worst time each season??
                          I definitely kill his spell in brighton

Comment

Well, bought back my bet on ARJ to score today. Lol.

Comment

Match starting soon. On Paramount+ if you have a subscription.

Comment

Hope is not something serious and he will be able to be in the next TM list. He was scoring some crucial goals for TM lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X