Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent half by ali.the goal was a tap in, but good job by him to get in the right place.

Very involved and good on defensive duties.

His final product does need some improvement. Had two trash crosses, and one shot wide in a decent spot. Also unable to beat his man, and killed an attack because of it.

Comment

It seems like JB has become everyone’s whipping boy here. One thing you can’t deny is that his spell in the EPL has definitely improved his defensive ability. The guy’s defensive work rate has improved exponentially. The way he tracks back to help out is invaluable. This is the reason he continues to play fixed minutes here and TM. I maybe in the minority here, but I think he will definitely return to his offensive form with a bit more time.

Comment

Ali has lost a lot of his flair. I remember those clips of him constantly doing good moves to beat his man at AZ, putting in pinpoint balls. Looks like a shadow of his old self.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Ali has lost a lot of his flair. I remember those clips of him constantly doing good moves to beat his man at AZ, putting in pinpoint balls. Looks like a shadow of his old self.
          Older and different style of player. He is a more complete player now than he was. His defensive contribution has improved immensely. Compare Siniestraa to JB in this game and you'll see one is strictly an attacking player and the the other is a Box to Box player.

This isn't directed at you btw:

Bottom line the amount of JB trash talk on this forum is a joke. The guy has scored more goals for TM this qualifying campaign and has been playing well for his club. He has had some shit games but he as scored and performed when it matters. We would not be in the position we are in WCQ if it wasn't for his contributions. He was never the next coming of Ronaldo so stop grading him like he is. Appreciate him for the hardworking player he is.

At least he tested himself in the EPL unlike more talented Iranian players before him. Even though he didn't succeed it made him into a more complete player, and as he gains more confidence his performances will improve.

Comment

ARJ is going to be missed for the Maccabi game
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

This team needs at least one good midfielder.

Their midfield is quite weak and uninspiring unimaginative.
              Playmaking is totally left for the wings.
              So if a team blocks the flanks, they're incapable of creating chances on regular basis

Comment

Coach better change a couple of mids , soon
                They're faltering & giving up space to the krauts.
                And I hope hes looking at a couple of transfers for midfield in winter.... if they want to make something (UCL qualifiers or Europe league) of the season

Comment

3-1. All three forwards scored

Comment

For all the credit and hype Bundesliga gets, we can see outside its top 2 or 2.5 teams, it's a very very average league.
                    (Union is 5th)

Comment

He made a, beautiful pass from the right side inside the box, almost a goal opportunity but was missed by his teammate.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        Older and different style of player. He is a more complete player now than he was. His defensive contribution has improved immensely. Compare Siniestraa to JB in this game and you'll see one if strictly and attacking player the the other is a Box to Box player.

This isn't directed at you btw:

Bottom line the amount of JB trash talk on this forum is a joke. The guy has scored more goals for TM this qualifying campaign and has been playing well for his club. He has had some shit games but he as scored and performed when it matters. We would not be in the position we are in WCQ if it wasn't for his contributions. He was never the next coming of Ronaldo so stop grading him like he is. Appreciate him for the hardworking player he is.

At least he tested himself in the EPL unlike more talented Iranian players before him. Even though he didn't succeed it made him into a more complete player, and as he gains more confidence his performances will improve.
                        Well-said. I don’t know if some of the ARJ negativity is coming from trolling, or ppl thinking they’re being “objective,” when in reality, they’re giving knee-jerk reactions devoid of context.

He’s one of the most polite, selfless, and professional players we have on TM. He deserves a bit more respect. He’s been in good scoring form, but instead, we like to magnify the negatives.

Comment

Great shift By Ali and good game by Feyenoord.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Performance overall.

Really goes to show you he isn't the "off the bench" type of player as he was used in Brighton. He typically gets better as the game goes on and today was no exception. Even though he didn't score in the second half, He made a lot of good decisions, pressed correctly, wasn't sloppy, and has some key passes.

Comment

Comment

How did they not score there??? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X