Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if i was him i would play against Haifa, what can IFF do when you are so popular, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      I think if i was him i would play against Haifa, what can IFF do when you are so popular, nothing.
      If Ali Daei (God of Iranian football) got blacklisted, the regime will have no issue blacklisting AJ.

Comment

Feyenoord playing away against PSV tomorrow, big game for ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Tanha chizi ke pish miyaad ine ke hich vaght dige baraye TM nemitone baazi kone. Hamin.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

PSV vs Feyenoord will be shown on ESPN + for USA viewers. 5:30 am Pacific start time.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting in a 442 lineup as a forward.

Linssen is benched.
              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

any links?
                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Here is a link:

http://cdn.livetv464.me/webplayer2.p...437&ci=22&si=1

Feyenoord doing fairly well the first 15 minutes.

Comment

Up 1-0 at half. He’s been ok from what I saw.

Comment

Somewhat underwhelming. Killed two counters with poor passes. Did have kind of an almost assist (tough shot though).

Defensively, let's just say if I was PSV coach, I would run every attack his way. Constantly out of position, beaten by the wide player and very little hustle.

Even as a AJ fanboy, I'm disappointed. Not awful,but leaves alot to be desired. Hopefully he improves the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Somewhat underwhelming. Killed two counters with poor passes. Did have kind of an almost assist (tough shot though).

Defensively, let's just say if I was PSV coach, I would run every attack his way. Constantly out of position, beaten by the wide player and very little hustle.

Even as a AJ fanboy, I'm disappointed. Not awful,but leaves alot to be desired. Hopefully he improves the 2nd half.
                        Don't disagree with this except that the whole front line is not functioning properly today. Sinisterra have been even worse and Till who is playing ACM to CF has been ineffective. Jahanbakhsh has contributed more defensively that Till and Sinisterra .

Comment

Not a good game by our boy today thus far unfortunately.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

And they sub out Till and put Linssen in and Linssen scores immediately. Sinisterra assist.

Comment

Was also a nice run by ARJ to drag away the defender which opened up the space for Linssen. He needs to stop rushing his game at times , loose passes etc that with a bit more focus would not happen.

Comment

Did better defensively in the 2nd.
                                Turned the ball over in his own half a few times when he decided to hold on to the ball instead of clearing it.

Not much came his way offensively in the 2nd, so couldn't really do much in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X