Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I noticed that. I thought he had started CPR for a second. Thank god for his fast action and glad Milad walked off the field on his own.

Comment

How's Sarlak doing? Any news on him?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        How's Sarlak doing? Any news on him?
        He recovered and has joined the team

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          He recovered and has joined the team
          That's insane.
          Now days in professional north American sports, concussions not remotely as bad as Sarlak's require the player to sit out at least a week.

Extremely dangerous to have him play any contact sport so quickly. FIFA needs to do more to protect players... But then again, what can you expect from a sporting body which allows players to play in 45+ Celsius heat with only brief 1 minute water break In each half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            That's insane.
            Now days in professional north American sports, concussions not remotely as bad as Sarlak's require the player to sit out at least a week.

Extremely dangerous to have him play any contact sport so quickly. FIFA needs to do more to protect players... But then again, what can you expect from a sporting body which allows players to play in 45+ Celsius heat with only brief 1 minute water break In each half.
            I'd be shocked if he plays... Probably just gonna accompany the rest of the team and stay on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              That's insane.

If you noticed he wanted to stay on actually, medical staff didnt let him. So I think they are aware of/ following required protocols. Been multiple high profile instances in past couple years in europe where the players have continued following similar situations.

Comment

Good decision to rush him back in, that Nouro-Sarlak pairing in the engine room is the stuff that makes us dream.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  If you noticed he wanted to stay on actually, medical staff didnt let him. So I think they are aware of/ following required protocols. Been multiple high profile instances in past couple years in europe where the players have continued following similar situations.
                  It's natural. Even in the NFL sometimes the players want to continue, but the league now has a strict rule which doesn't allow them to.

This isn't an Iranian issue, more of a soccer issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    I don’t rate him , he scored a few goals at the beginning of a loan spell in Germany a couple of years ago and then nothing after that. He also did nothing really to justify being selected for Arsenal and fell behind Nketiah, Martinelli and Balogun of the young Arsenal strikers. Which is saying something because they all struggle to score too.
                    His fans are saying the same about Arj and his BHA stint no doubt in dutch league anyone can go from zero to hero.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Props from Feyenoord

Comment

Alireza dedicated his goal to his late grandfather who passed recently. Khoda Biamorzatesh.

You can view it in his Insta story.

Comment

btw, that was a good looking kit we have, with the colours on the shoulders! very niiice!!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He is getting his mojo back, Ajax should be wary of him ; - )
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Can he please like for ever stay in Eredivisie?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X