Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feyenoord fans were commenting on the match thread on Reddit and stating that this the norm for their team where they collapse within ten minutes in a game. This says to me that that the coach has to work hard on their mindset when they concede a goal or go behind and also to make sure their concentration levels are on top.

Comment

Let's hope ARJ gets a boost from TM camp and comes back to Netherlands with more energy and motivation.

Go ARJ!

Comment

awful performance and sadly this shows Feyenoord capabilities atm.

AliReza was just as bad as the rest of them, except the great assist.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Yeah, I'm afraid everyone was a bit linked by scoring a ton of goals vs some low class opposition in Conference League...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Feyenoord fans were commenting on the match thread on Reddit and stating that this the norm for their team where they collapse within ten minutes in a game. This says to me that that the coach has to work hard on their mindset when they concede a goal or go behind and also to make sure their concentration levels are on top.
            reminds me of Iran, loosing to arab teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Yeah, I'm afraid everyone was a bit linked by scoring a ton of goals vs some low class opposition in Conference League...
              they seemed lively and played quiet well against Athletico in that FRIENDLY too..! i was more impressed by that team performance and thought they werent as bad as being advertised before ARJ joined..?

it looks like they have it in them to perform well if coached set them up right for a game mentally and tactically..!!

i woke up early yesterday morning to go to my tennis game and logged on to see the beginning few minutes of the 2nd half and they were completely overwhelmed and overrun by the home team all over the pitch at the start of the whistle and conceded a goal and then minute afterwards a sloppy challenge in box PK goal which seemed to be game set match ..!?

all that aside, from the couple of matches ive seen of ARJ at Fey so far, he just doesnt look fully match fit to me at all and doesnt seem to be firing on all cylinders yet..!! sorta like his last outings for TM..!!?

he'll be all right after a couple of more months of bedding in back into Fey ....hopefully coach doesnt ignorantly scapegoat him again for his own deficiencies and helps him settle in slowly after years of being on the sidelines ..!

Comment

reiss nelson just signed for feyernoord… now ali will have actual competition

Comment

I don’t rate him , he scored a few goals at the beginning of a loan spell in Germany a couple of years ago and then nothing after that. He also did nothing really to justify being selected for Arsenal and fell behind Nketiah, Martinelli and Balogun of the young Arsenal strikers. Which is saying something because they all struggle to score too.

Comment

Comment

Feyenoord documentary on Disney+

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._of_feyenoord/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Is it about the current season?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Is it about the current season?
                          Not sure, I'm guessing it's about last season

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

This is last year a turmoil / chaotic one
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Nothing but love for Ali. Regardless of how you rate him, end of the day he's a good human.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X