Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bad game from Feyenoord, it was almost cringe to see them play. But it was expected that this young team which still needs a few reinforcements wouldn't perform stable.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Feyenoord grouped with Israeili team in Conference league.
      Slavia prague
      Union Berlin
      Maccabi Haifa

2 less games for JB. Hope he and club manage the situation well

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh doubtful for duels with Maccabi Haifa

It is uncertain whether Feyenoord can use Alireza Jahanbakhsh in two matches of the new Conference League. The winger has no physical problems, but decided five years ago not to play against Israel's Maccabi Tel Aviv for political reasons. The then attacker of AZ dropped both encounters.

Jahanbakhsh doubtful for duels with Maccabi Haifa

Relations between Israel and Jahanbakhsh's country Iran have been bad for years. Jahanbakhsh feared in 2016 that the country would blame him if he decided to play against an Israeli club. AZ tried to talk the winger around, but Jahanbakhsh stuck to his position. He missed the two games.

Jahanbakhsh may do it again five years later. In recent years, Iranian athletes have often decided not to play against an Israeli club or other athlete. His absence would be a bitter pill for Feyenoord.

Feyenoord was linked to Maccabi Haifa, Slavia Prague and Union Berlin in the draw .

Comment

he should definitely play the home match vs Maccabi, highly doubtful if any backlash from IR on that instance.... unless he wants to further khayemaali kone..?? however his absence from the match in Israel is fully justified and understandable..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            he should definitely play the home match vs Maccabi, highly doubtful if any backlash from IR on that instance.... unless he wants to further khayemaali kone..?? however his absence from the match in Israel is fully justified and understandable..!
            He will not. Remember Masoud and Hajsafi with Panioinos .

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He will not. Remember Masoud and Hajsafi with Panioinos .
              Also he has done spontaneous khayemali before...he is not one to rock the boat.

Comment

Definitely one of the tougher groups with Union Berlin and Slavia Prague, but that's good, we get to see better matches (as opposed to them playing the Elfsborgs of the world )

Comment

its okey to play home match. has happened a lot before. away game no go

Comment

I hope he plays the home match and scores against the occupiers 👍🏽

Comment

ARJ with several cameos

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        its okey to play home match. has happened a lot before. away game no go
                        Well he already didn't do this at AZ Alkmaar, so big chance he wouldn't do it this time around. Sad though!

Comment

I see the scandal coming up in all newspapers...he should better play them in the home game...the away game can always be argued with iranian travel restrictions...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            I see the scandal coming up in all newspapers...he should better play them in the home game...the away game can always be argued with iranian travel restrictions...

Offcourse, the Dutch are very pro Israel. It was expected to become a huge thing. AliReza was able to divert things pretty fast @AZ Alkmaar, lets hope he will do that again.

Comment

isn't he the same position as ARJ???

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...796592642?s=19

Comment

From when I have seen him play , yes he does play a similar position. The limited minutes I saw him play at United he doesn’t look the finished article at all. I am sure I saw the Feyenoord manager say that he has no real back up to ARJ in the squad so they need strength in depth there.

Comment

Working...
                                X