Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nicest guy in TM, who helped a poor camera person lift up the heavy camera when it was knocked down by the other team, is now being chastised for wearing some black tape on his wrist. We're doomed...

Comment

Yeah well… whatever.

Here is AJB interview post match for whoever in here that knows Dutch

https://youtu.be/VfVha4yiheI

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
            Today was Ashura. For this, #jahanbakhsh wore a black cloth in his hand and raised his hand and was not happy. Today, the Shia leader #ImamHussain and 72members of his family, including his six-month-old son, were killed. We have been crying on this day for centuries. #Feyenoord

Don’t want to make this political but wtf this cant be true
            he was wearing black for this fairy tale arab?
            I'm not familiar with the PF rules (mods?), but this is certainly an Islamophobic statement. Just as if there were an anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, etc statement, I think this needs to be treated as such. Its bigoted and hateful.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

^ Thank you for the post. For this or any other post you find objectionable please report them using the Report Button and they will be reviewed according to the site guidelines.

Thanks
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

my colombian friend says sinisterra is a crazy talent, i think ali can teach him well as they are similar players

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  my colombian friend says sinisterra is a crazy talent, i think ali can teach him well as they are similar players
                  One quick observation: Colombia is producing a lot of good left wingers named Luis!!!! Namely, Luis Sinisterra and Luis Diaz.

Sinisterra is not as khoreh as Diaz and is 2 years younger than Diaz. But Diaz has proven himself against much much stronger teams... The Swedish team than Feyenoord played today was really weak defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    You cant teach class, and JB has always oozed it.

Comment

Reddit thread about JB's act of kindness: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...m_source=share

Really interesting comments. BHA fans with good things to say. Feyenoord fans excited about his arrival. And even NEC fans chiming in.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        Yeah well… whatever.

Here is AJB interview post match for whoever in here that knows Dutch

https://youtu.be/VfVha4yiheI
                        Yes, was a fantastic game, first half 3-0. We knew we should score the first goal fast. 2nd half we want full throttle to score as much as we can for the away game. 5-0, couldn't be any better.

Home games in Rotterdam are always special, with all the supporters behind us. We know chances will come with such support & atmosphere. We as a team do everything to make our supporters happy.

The oppononent wasn't smart (camera incident), i tried to help her to get the camera back on his place. Not really smart action from the player.

I practiced the assists from Toornstra, from the ground i shoot at once.

My brother was attended the game and i had promised him to make a heart for you after the game. I was really happy he was here, hopfully next time my whole family can attend.

The chance in which Bijlow (Feyenoord goalie) got red carded, i thought of offside and asked the referee. IMHO was 2m offside, but the referee didn't agree. I also didn't see Bijlow hit the opponent atm.

We cannot be 100% sure of qualification, we will do our best to win again in the away game, with a cleansheet so to go to the group phase with a nice feeling.

"Lekker man! "
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"Lekker Man!" Haha!

Comment

I think this lekker man thing can become his trademark with tshirts and caps printed if he plays it smartly

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              "Lekker Man!" Haha!
                              What does it mean "Lekker"?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                What does it mean "Lekker"?
                                nice, good

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...