This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    He is a huge player for any Dutch team, let alone Feyenoord. Lets hope he has a great season and maybe even a decent WC & leaves for a bigger team after the summer. Feyenoord should become a steppingstone, nothing more.
    Fully agree, he shouldn't have been at Feyenoord anyway at this point in his career!

I think Ali would be better off next time to check the mood/consensus on this forum regarding his next club, instead of listening to his so-called agent Just joking, but really hope they wont make another disastrous choice again (as they did with Brighton).....

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
      Fully agree, he shouldn't have been at Feyenoord anyway at this point in his career!

I think Ali would be better off next time to check the mood/consensus on this forum regarding his next club, instead of listening to his so-called agent Just joking, but really hope they wont make another disastrous choice again (as they did with Brighton).....
      Considering all the difficulties for our players to adequate clubs, I guess JB will stay his remaining years in Holland and become Agent or start a projet like kia academy. Something like Mahdavikia who spend his career and post-career in Germany

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh will probably return to Feyenoord's starting eleven tonight. The Rotterdammers play in their own Kuip against IF Elfsborg from Sweden. In the battle for a place in the main tournament of the Conference League, the line-up of trainer Arne Slot has no surprises.

The only question mark in the vanguard was Jahanbakhsh, but he seems to be able to play anyway. Otherwise, Róbert Bozeník, among others, is ready to take action. In addition to Jahanbakhsh, left winger Luis Sinisterra and striker Bryan Linssen must also create danger against Elfsborg. The kick-off will be at 20:00 in South Rotterdam.

Presumed setup: Bijlow; Pedersen, Trauner, Senesi, Malacia; Toornstra, Kokcu, Til; Jahanbakhsh, Linssen, Sinisterra

Source: https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...van-de-partij/
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

what time is the game today..? at home ?

should be a tough match for them. .... lets see how he'd fair tonight against better quality opponent..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

should be a tough match for them. .... lets see how he'd fair tonight against better quality opponent..?
            bookies have feyenoord huge favorites in the 2leg to go through

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

20:00 Amsterdam time
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

11am PST (LA time)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Their biggest issue moving forward, should they fail to address it in remaining days of window, is striker position. This linssen guy is a nobody who scored 8 league goals last season (he played 30 games) and has a lack of pk box presence (5ft7).

We know for the way ARJ plays a quality or at least competent CF is super important. See Janssen and then Weghorst at AZ, his few good games for TM he was heavily finding Sardar. It seems there is even a certain profile of CF he combines best with -> one who is strong and very good in aerial duels.

Seems they are aware of this though. Primary CF target was ike ugbo, youngster of chelsea. Seems they were priced out of a move for him. Also made enquiries for Sporar from Braga, Lammers from Atalanta, and Bas Dost from club Brugge. They will likely miss out on all of those as well, but hopefully they can get somebody similar over the line. These guys all have similar physical profiles and aerial presence, could make good combo with ARJ and colombian LW sinisterra.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Their biggest issue moving forward, should they fail to address it in remaining days of window, is striker position. This linssen guy is a nobody who scored 8 league goals last season (he played 30 games) and has a lack of pk box presence (5ft7).

We know for the way ARJ plays a quality or at least competent CF is super important. See Janssen and then Weghorst at AZ, his few good games for TM he was heavily finding
                    Sardar. It seems there is even a certain profile of CF he combines best with -> one who is strong and very good in aerial duels.

Seems they are aware of this though. Primary CF target was ike ugbo, youngster of chelsea. Seems they were priced out of a move for him. Also made enquiries for Sporar from Braga, Lammers from Atalanta, and Bas Dost from club Brugge. They will liekly miss out on all of those as well, but hopefully they can get somebody similar over the line. These guys all have similar physical profiles and aerial presence, could make good combo with ARJ and colombian LW sinisterra.
                    You know who would destroy in Holland?
                    Moghanlou.

Comment

^lol
                      i was gonna suggest him .... sorta as a joke
                      but he will actually do quiet well and probably be cheap to attain too..?

Comment

Exactly, my post from a couple of weeks ago about Moghanlou: "You laugh, but I think he will do well against defenders like Blind and Timber that he will come across in the Dutch League. He can man handle the aforementined and scare the rest with his looks!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          You know who would destroy in Holland?
                          Moghanlou.
                          I think this is a great idea and it is win/win/win for Feyenoord/Moghanlou/Santa Clara (who still has the rights for $50K and Sepahan is about to pay that and grab him). Anybody with ties to ARJ here should suggest that he brings it up with Feyenoord management. I am serious. Once in a while, our posts actually make a difference

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                            Exactly, my post from a couple of weeks ago about Moghanlou: "You laugh, but I think he will do well against defenders like Blind and Timber that he will come across in the Dutch League. He can man handle the aforementined and scare the rest with his looks!!"
                            i think so too
                            i only saw like a game n half of him when he was in portugal and big lad had a surprisingly tidy footwork and agility (especially so for a tall-ass lanky sorts of player..!) and smart enough attacking movements about the final 3rd of the pitch and id imagine he'd be solid option in air too due to his hight and physique.. and provide Fey with a legit Big Target in the opponents box and probably still able to combine with their wingers with his impressive footwork and good pace .!!

i agree with Inarsenalwetrust .... they badly need an upgrade on that front first and foremost..!

Comment

Comment

Starting, with game face on

Comment

Working...
                                X