Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure Fazeli and joorabchian want a big percent of your contract. These smaller agents are trying to make a name for themselves so they will charge very little and as they get more contacts at different clubs and manage more and bigger players, they will gradually increase their rates. My guess is that top agents can get as much at 15% of your contract.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      My fav thing about his agent is that he brought his wife and who I assume is his son to AJs contract signing. God tier Irooni-Bazi
      It gets even more funny, he has labeled his wife as "Medical Expert" who apparently deals with all the Medical Stuff (injuries/operations/etc.) for Ali and Morteza. Mind blowing!!

The only expertise this chick has in the "medical" field is her precise knowledge on botox, fillers, butt implants, and facial rejuvenation.

I really feel sorry for Ali and Morteza

Comment

My fav thing about his agent is that he brought his wife and who I assume is his son to AJs contract signing. God tier Irooni-Bazi
        i think ali is tappin that ...!! she's got that fkme look on her in every pic of her and ali together..!! you can tell she's undressing him with her eyes or can't wait for a moment alone with him..!!

who knows, maybe that's the reason Ali keeping her hubby on the payroll still..!! lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Joorabchian will never work with Iranians. He is a pure money-launderer. Look at his dealings - there was something fishy about all of them - odd prices, third party ownership...
          I get your point, but that isn't stopping Bayat from repping Iranians.

Comment

I get your point, but that isn't stopping Bayat from repping Iranians.
            Bayat is a rare exception. Bless him.
            They could easily say no to anything Iranian considering their clout in Belgium, but they try and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Bayat is a rare exception. Bless him.
              They could easily say no to anything Iranian considering their clout in Belgium, but they try and help.
              don't pretend he is running a charity... he does it because there is benefit full stop

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I dont get how other iranian agents (Fazeli who was very influential at some points and still represents many top players, joorabchian, etc) don't work with any of our current guys.
                Because these guys manage big players who give great percentages as kick back. Iranian players don't get such large contracts and likely want to hold onto as much euros as possible thus you get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  don't pretend he is running a charity... he does it because there is benefit full stop

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Did I say otherwise ? Ultimately it’s a business but he is willing to take a chance with Iranians.

Comment

ARJ all over their promotional stuff

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                      You are right about Feyenoord, I live in Rotterdam, and yes, its a massive club with a rich history of trophies and illustrious players. Big gap with Ajax though, and lately even with PSV!!
                      Having said that, Ali should have been playing for a decent Italian/German/Spanish club by now, not Feyenoord. His choice for Brighton and insistence on staying there while being a substitute is simply a massive mistake, and I also blame his wannabe Iranian agent for this. I saw a recent interview with his agent on Golbezan/Radio Offside and its astonishing to see that one of our biggest players/prospects is being managed by someone who had "zero" experience" in managing players prior to Ali. They guy simply said that in hindsight he would still opt for Brighton
                      If Ali was managend by a real and adequate agent he would have had a very different trajectory. Believe me, many big shot Dutch agents did knock on Ali's door, but his Super Emotional loyalty to Amir Hashemi prevented collaborations. Someone like Mino Raiola wouldn't have moved Ali to Brighton after really killing it at AZ. He would have installed him at a decent and offensive-oriented Italian/German/Spanish club, as that suits Ali's game better than EPL.
                      Also, his move to Feyenoord shouldn't be credited to his so-called agent, Arne Slot knows Ali from AZ and personally contacted him about joining Feyenoord.
                      This is very unfair to Amir Hashemi and I have read a lot of assumptions which are not true. Amir Hashemi was instrumental in Jahanbaksh's transfer to the Netherlands. He is also the one behind the trials Younes Delfi and Taha Shariati had at PSV. I have met the guy and the only goal he has is to bring more Iranian football players to Europe. Do you think Mino Raiola is interersted in players in the Persian Gulf League? I can also name you lots of players with failed careers that were managed by Mino Raiola but were brought to big clubs too early...

If Mino Raiola would be his agent now he would have more exposure to more clubs, that I agree with but it wasn't Amir Hashemi's decision to move him to Brighton. Jahanbaksh had more options, but he was solely focused on Bright himself. In fact, he even shared that today in an interview that is published on Voetbalzone. During his time at Brighton, it was Brighton that did not want to let him go. That piece was also confirmed once again today. Please tell me what that has to do with his agent?

Just do a Google search of players signing a contract and in many cases you see players bringing in their family of friends. Jahanbakhsh has a close relationship with Amir Hashemi and his family. So its not that strange that they were there when his own family lives in Iran.

What is typical Irooni-Bazi is this attitude of denigrating your own hamvatan who are doing their best to do something good for our football while your sitting behind your laptop all day long.
                      Last edited by ShirFarhad; 08-14-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

^^Hear, Hear
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                          This is very unfair to Amir Hashemi and I have read a lot of assumptions which are not true. Amir Hashemi was instrumental in Jahanbaksh's transfer to the Netherlands. He is also the one behind the trials Younes Delfi and Taha Shariati had at PSV. I have met the guy and the only goal he has is to bring more Iranian football players to Europe. Do you think Mino Raiola is interersted in players in the Persian Gulf League? I can also name you lots of players with failed careers that were managed by Mino Raiola but were brought to big clubs too early...
                          If Mino Raiola would be his agent now he would have more exposure to more clubs, that I agree with but it wasn't Amir Hashemi's decision to move him to Brighton. Jahanbaksh had more options, but he was solely focused on Bright himself. In fact, he even shared that today in an interview that is published on Voetbalzone. During his time at Brighton, it was Brighton that did not want to let him go. That piece was also confirmed once again today. Please tell me what that has to do with his agent?
                          Just do a Google search of players signing a contract and in many cases you see players bringing in their family of friends. Jahanbakhsh has a close relationship with Amir Hashemi and his family. So its not that strange that they were there when his own family lives in Iran.
                          What is typical Irooni-Bazi is this attitude of denigrating your own hamvatan who are doing their best to do something good for our football while your sitting behind your laptop all day long.
                          I never doubted Hashemi's intentions and I'm sure some of our players would have better careers had they been represented by him rather than their relatives or friends.

Just found it funny that he brings his family to his clients' contract signing. Haven't seen that with any other player.

If you say Alireza himself is asking for his agent's family to be there, then it makes sense. You probably know better since you met the guy and as you said I'm just some guy behind a laptop.

Comment

Lineups are out. Duffy??? AJ not even in the lineup. Don’t know what Potter is thinking..

Comment

^lol 😂
                              someone hasnt been around this forum for quiet a while..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post

lol, in every nation there is criticism, so saying it is typically iranian is complete bullshit and it comes across as that typical irooni inferiority complex/self hate. the agent of AJ is amateurish, Arne Slot arranged the transfer to Feyenoord and not he. A good agent could sell a top scorer in the Premier League to Tottenham and not to that bland Brighton. Also, a good agent could put pressure on brighton, but instead AJ has been badly neglected in England.

Stop the soft treatment. give criticism/compliments when due/deserved

Comment

Working...
                                X