This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    what lol? So bc they lost one game one year ago they are worse than brighton? You think brighton finish top 4 in bundesliga and qualify for CL?

Do I need to remind you brighton had ONE win at home in the ENTIRE YEAR of 2020...
    Just checked the table for the bundesliga last season and okay I was wrong lol. 4th in bundesliga is pretty impressive.

Still losing to AEK was a big L, asan az cheshmam oftadan

Comment

I never get tired of hearing "Alireyza Yahanbax"

Comment

Injury update?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Injury update?
          He was smiling and seemed okay at the post-match interview, so my guess is he's good.

Comment

Az baazihaayi ke ta inja az JB didam dar Feyenoord mitonam begam ke
            be nazar mirese kheili angize daare va khod-bavaarie khodash raa daare
            pas migire.

Va yek noghteye besyaar mohem: morrabbie team az hamon avval neshoon mide
            ke behesh e'temaad mikone.

In transfere khoobi ast baraye TM.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

wow all highlights were of Ali, what a half he had

Comment

Feyenoord is a big club, honestly i much rather see Jahanbaksh play and shine for a club like that instead of benchwarming in an always relegation fightin EPL side. This club has a big history in NL and europe, produced a lot of world class players and got a great fanbase and stadium.
                Besides Taremi and Azmoun, i would approve any of our current players to play for a club like Feyenoord or similar. Hope to see Jahanbaksh do well and help them to close the gap to PSV & Ajax, and aswell to see them atleast in europa league next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Injury update?
                  Not serious according to this

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=536167
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    He took a lot of shots at Brighton but most were blocked by a defender in front of him. Tell me when was the last time that he was that wide open just outside the box and he chose to pass. He had acres of space to stop the ball, turn and shot today. As a matter of fact he did score spectacular goals via his shots at Brighton but against lower quality teams.
                    Just a few points of clarification:

The reason he did not have space at BHA was the stupid coaching who chose to pass the ball around midfield, let the opposing defense set up before doing anything. BHA could not counter if their lives depended on it. Potter was more interested in improving his stats than ACTUALLY WINNING.

Yes he did score spectacular goals against lower teams. But his most spectacular goal was actually against none other than Chelsea, not exactly a weak team.

Bottom line.... His lack of playing time at BHA was purely an imbecilic decision by Potter who never gave him the time of the day. He even criticized him for scoring spectacular goals and not easy ones. AJ did well enough when given a chance.

So glad he left that shit hole of a team and that moron of a coach. He deserved better.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Sure. But are you comparing playing in EPL with Dutch and vs bunch of 3rd rated european teams in this competition?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

I would bet that if the current BHA played Feyenoord 10 times, they would not win more than 40%. But BHA may have better xGoals.

But alas, we are never going to see BHA play Feyenoord, because the only way Potter will see European competition is on TV.

The lower 1/3rd of EPL is no better than lower 1/2 of Eredivisie. They should really cut EPL to 16 or 18 teams, but that would reduce the money laundering opportunities for Arabs, Russians, and Americans.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        Feyenoord is a big club, honestly i much rather see Jahanbaksh play and shine for a club like that instead of benchwarming in an always relegation fightin EPL side. This club has a big history in NL and europe, produced a lot of world class players and got a great fanbase and stadium.
                        Besides Taremi and Azmoun, i would approve any of our current players to play for a club like Feyenoord or similar. Hope to see Jahanbaksh do well and help them to close the gap to PSV & Ajax, and aswell to see them atleast in europa league next year.
                        You are right about Feyenoord, I live in Rotterdam, and yes, its a massive club with a rich history of trophies and illustrious players. Big gap with Ajax though, and lately even with PSV!!

Having said that, Ali should have been playing for a decent Italian/German/Spanish club by now, not Feyenoord. His choice for Brighton and insistence on staying there while being a substitute is simply a massive mistake, and I also blame his wannabe Iranian agent for this. I saw a recent interview with his agent on Golbezan/Radio Offside and its astonishing to see that one of our biggest players/prospects is being managed by someone who had "zero" experience" in managing players prior to Ali. They guy simply said that in hindsight he would still opt for Brighton

If Ali was managend by a real and adequate agent he would have had a very different trajectory. Believe me, many big shot Dutch agents did knock on Ali's door, but his Super Emotional loyalty to Amir Hashemi prevented collaborations. Someone like Mino Raiola wouldn't have moved Ali to Brighton after really killing it at AZ. He would have installed him at a decent and offensive-oriented Italian/German/Spanish club, as that suits Ali's game better than EPL.

Also, his move to Feyenoord shouldn't be credited to his so-called agent, Arne Slot knows Ali from AZ and personally contacted him about joining Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                          You are right about Feyenoord, I live in Rotterdam, and yes, its a massive club with a rich history of trophies and illustrious players. Big gap with Ajax though, and lately even with PSV!!

Having said that, Ali should have been playing for a decent Italian/German/Spanish club by now, not Feyenoord. His choice for Brighton and insistence on staying there while being a substitute is simply a massive mistake, and I also blame his wannabe Iranian agent for this. I saw a recent interview with his agent on Golbezan/Radio Offside and its astonishing to see that one of our biggest players/prospects is being managed by someone who had "zero" experience" in managing players prior to Ali. They guy simply said that in hindsight he would still opt for Brighton

If Ali was managend by a real and adequate agent he would have had a very different trajectory. Believe me, many big shot Dutch agents did knock on Ali's door, but his Super Emotional loyalty to Amir Hashemi prevented collaborations. Someone like Mino Raiola wouldn't have moved Ali to Brighton after really killing it at AZ. He would have installed him at a decent and offensive-oriented Italian/German/Spanish club, as that suits Ali's game better than EPL.

Also, his move to Feyenoord shouldn't be credited to his so-called agent, Arne Slot knows Ali from AZ and personally contacted him about joining Feyenoord.
                          My fav thing about his agent is that he brought his wife and who I assume is his son to AJs contract signing. God tier Irooni-Bazi

Comment

I dont get how other iranian agents (Fazeli who was very influential at some points and still represents many top players, joorabchian, etc) don't work with any of our current guys.

Comment

Beats me, no idea, but they are 2-3 classes above the current fleet of so-called agents that manage our top boys. They actually manage really big names, impressive clientele.

I was thinking about this too, kind of odd indeed. Though Reza is still involved with some Iranian players, but not our big guns.....

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                                Beats me, no idea, but they are 2-3 classes above the current fleet of so-called agents that manage our top boys. They actually manage really big names, impressive clientele.

I was thinking about this too, kind of odd indeed. Though Reza is still involved with some Iranian players, but not our big guns.....
                                Joorabchian will never work with Iranians. He is a pure money-launderer. Look at his dealings - there was something fishy about all of them - odd prices, third party ownership...

Comment

Working...
                                X