This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
    Confirmed here that it was a groin injury of sorts. The analyst commentary is also right regarding him needing to become match fit because he did not have much playing time during his stint at Brighton
    https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=392245
    "Hopefully the damage is not too bad, but the groin is always a bit dangerous," the analyst said at halftime in front of ESPN 's camera . "This is also a little bit indicative. Look, he has been out of circulation for a long time and then he comes back. Then he finally plays a match at the level you expect from him. With the speed and energy that he then These kinds of things just happen. You can't do much about it," concludes Vink, who calls the attacker "a real quality player".
    "You saw that he had a lot of trouble with the pace in the first games he played. And then he especially struggled with the lack of refined coordination. He often tripped over the ball and just wasn't right in it. This is really the first game that I Jahanbakhsh just do everything right ninety percent of the time. With that first goal he used his speed fantastic and finished well with the inside, "said Vink.
    "He's lived up to expectations, hasn't he?" Mario Been also reacts during the break. "The second goal in particular was really great. He is well into the game and kicks it in really nicely. He was also searching, but by playing matches he takes that form. Feyenoord also has little to fear from FC Luzern, but that is also the merit of Feyenoord."
    PS: His celebration sliding needs some work; perhaps that's how he hurt his groin (that was a pretty bad looking slide to celebrate in that corner) :}

https://twitter.com/i/status/1425886541356863498
    See 0:16 into the clip of his first goal

Comment

Oh no! Feyenoord will play against the swedish team Elfsborg and ARJ is injured now? So typical 😭😭
      There are many iranians in Gothenburg wich is near Borås, where the swedish team is from.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
        PS: His celebration sliding needs some work; perhaps that's how he hurt his groin (that was a pretty bad looking slide to celebrate in that corner) :}

https://twitter.com/i/status/1425886541356863498
        See 0:16 into the clip of his first goal
        wtf slide like that anyway? Killing the grass badly besides your own groin

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
          I think we need to let go of the inferiority complex. He played for Brighton—not a team that would exactly pummel his ex team AZ, nor his current team with Feyenoord.
          The important thing is for ARJ to get back his mojo with these goals, and get more playing time.
          Who cares if Brighton are in EPL? They’re a bottom ranked team, barely keeping their head above water each year. Good riddance to them.
          Not really an inferiority complex because every single team in the EPL would beat this Feyenoord team.

Good showing from Feyenoord today but let's not get carried away. their competition today was bottom half championship quality at best.

Also Alireza said in a post match interview that his injury isn't too bad and he thinks he'll play this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Not really an inferiority complex because every single team in the EPL would beat this Feyenoord team.

Good showing from Feyenoord today but let's not get carried away. their competition today was bottom half championship quality at best.

Also Alireza said in a post match interview that his injury isn't too bad and he thinks he'll play this weekend
            Feyenoord slipped last year, but is generally a top 4 team in the dutch league. I don’t think a top 4 team in a dutch league would be overwhelmed by a team like Brighton.

Unless they really regress this year.

Comment

Again, it’s not about who is better feyenoord or Brighton. Not the point of the discussion.

The point is, arj on feyenoord is far more capable of being an asset to TM than arj on Brighton was. As simple as that

Comment

Jahanbakhsh thrives in teams that play attacking football with wingers. Alireza is a classic winger, he is not suited for teams that park the bus such as Brighton. He should have never signed for that club in the first place. His former teammate Weghorst (who isn't even half the player Jahanbakhsh is) is doing great at Wolfsburg. It's not a matter of Alireza not being good enough to play at Brighton's level (Wolfsburg is by all means a stronger club than Brighton), it's a matter of a club not suiting his style. He should've moved to a Bundesliga club like Wolfsburg that play attacking football. Feyenoord and AZ are very much capable of beating Brighton btw.

Comment

This is the confidence TM players need heading into our WCQ. I don’t care where or what team they get it from, but our boys need to be at a club that respects and values their worth, and gives them the opportunity to shine.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlXoz...ature=youtu.be

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsxBPd...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Please please please let's end the EPL/Brighton/Potter mentions in here, ain't nobody want to see such crap every week after ARJ grabs about 6 goals a game at this almost semi-professional level of football. Just enjoy it for what it is, ain't nothing going to change the past.

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        This is the confidence TM players need heading into our WCQ. I don’t care where or what team they get it from, but our boys need to be at a club that respects and values their worth, and gives them the opportunity to shine.

Unpopular opinion here but to be fair ARJ best TM games came while being an epl player. Dutch league is just not that good and I expect him to go back to being a zero factor for TM. While its great that he is finding the net again lets not kid ourselves. Playing in places like Holland amd Greece is not going to boost our WC chances.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                          Agree he was right to make the move, but if we’re being totally honest even when playing his best stuff in NL his perfomances for TM were very underwhelming.
                          I just had this thought and read up and saw this post. Agree 100%. I expect his TM stock to fall rapidly. They just dont defend in the dutch league.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Looks like our boy has his mojo back. Let's hope his injury is not serious.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
                              I agree with a lot of what you said but there is no chance in hell that Wolfsburg, a team that recently lost to Karim Ansarifard's AEK Athens, is a better club than Brighton lol
                              Karim scored the winning goal. Why you leave that out bro :-(
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
                                I agree with a lot of what you said but there is no chance in hell that Wolfsburg, a team that recently lost to Karim Ansarifard's AEK Athens, is a better club than Brighton lol
                                what lol? So bc they lost one game one year ago they are worse than brighton? You think brighton finish top 4 in bundesliga and qualify for CL?

Do I need to remind you brighton had ONE win at home in the ENTIRE YEAR of 2020...

Comment

Working...
                                X