X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      I like how there is NO SIGN of AJ in the scuffle! He was like “I’m gonna go get a chaiee, you fools sort this out”.
      Actually he has a tendency to get involved in this sort of things...... This time he was next to the coach when it happened and the coach was talking to him so he had to stay at the other side of the field.

When all things settled down and players wanted to get back to the game he started arguing with one of the Atletico players and couple of Feyenoord players pulled him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
        I like how there is NO SIGN of AJ in the scuffle! He was like “I’m gonna go get a chaiee, you fools sort this out”.
        the opposite for me and if he wants to endear himself to FEY Fans, he shoulda well been in middle of that melee imo...!
        the Atletico player was being a total duche and he should gone to his defense of his teammate in order to endear himself easier with his teammates and especially their rather rowdy fans... especially so as a big $ name signee who has yet to live up to his signing hype ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Actually he has a tendency to get involved in this sort of things...... This time he was next to the coach when it happened and the coach was talking to him so he had to stay at the other side of the field.

When all things settled down and players wanted to get back to the game he started arguing with one of the Atletico players and couple of Feyenoord players pulled him away.
          glad to hear that 👍

Comment

Feynoord have a UEFA game today at 11am pst.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              Feynoord have a UEFA game today at 11am pst.

Jahanbakhsh starting

Comment

From Feyenoord Instagram. Lets go Ali!!!

Comment

Today is a great day to score a goal. Happy belated birthday gift to himself. Let’s go!

Comment

Does anyone have any link to the game they can kindly share please? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Not many good stable links for these matches.
                      Try heasgoal or livetv.sx and you will find some low quality but somewhat stable links for it.

Comment

Have a business lunch again today so if anyone would be so kind to give updates it would be much appreciated.

Comment

here from hesgoal: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/84634/Fe...vs_Luzern.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                            Have a business lunch again today so if anyone would be so kind to give updates it would be much appreciated.
                            Goal by AJB!

Comment

ARJ scores!!!!

Comment

He is back!! Jahanbacksss!!

Comment

Working...
                                X