This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched the last 15min of half
    fey playing good football.... ARJ still a bit standoffish and hesitant to mix it up alot but overall decent performance of him on the right wing tracking back and attacking

Atletico player got sent off near HT loosing his shitt when he got beat off dribble and a the ensuing big scuffle ...!!
    exciting affair so far..!!

hanoozam a hanoozeh the Dutch still playing the most entertaining brand of football..!! FEY fans are a rowdy bunch a a riot.... i already liking this team

Comment

I hope the experienced and highly rated austrian CB they acquired from LASK can stabilize that defense. Besides lacking a solid CF their defense looks to be their biggest issue.

A CB partnership of him and the talented argentine youngster Senesi should be a good enough base to build on. So far they are keeping CS vs Atletico.

If they can add a good, talented CF in coming weeks (maybe a loan from a big club) and potentially another CM they can be top 3 for sure. PSV look fantastic this year and likely to push ajax every inch for title.

Comment

He’s subbed off at half time.

Comment

dafauq ..!!
          subbed out ?
          going to check on porto game next i guess
          choices choices

Comment

Feyenoord looked really good coming up that left side. Actually played very nice fluid football. Alireza still looks like he needs his footing.

Comment

I guess it's true that they say you see a different match depending whether you watch it on TV or in the stadium. Cause from here at the stadium he had a pretty bad game........

Simeone walked more than JB and was way more energetic. It doesn't help either that he's playing next to Guus Til who runs more and is way more aggressive than JB.

The Feyenoord coach kept telling JB all the time to cover his man Niguez and chase him back..... It was obvious that he would be subbed.

He's also not align with Pedersen (the RB of Feyenoord), hopefully that comes with some more matches. But they kept arguing and point to each other who should cover Niguez, while the RB was already covering someone and JB was just "hanging around".

Hopefully it's just the rust from benchwarming for 3 years and lack of confidence/endurance which would/need to improve after a couple of games.

The good thing about him joining a "weaker team" and a weak league is that he doesn't have to fear becoming a benchwarmer in Feyenoord anytime soon (as there aren't many alternatives) and playing against weaker teams in NL will be easy for him to build confidence and improve his game without much pressure/challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                dafauq ..!!
                subbed out ?
                going to check on porto game next i guess
                choices choices
                ¨¨

its good if it was 15-20 years ago we were eskurud for 4-5 days since we had 1-3 legionaries maximum in germany and that was about it
                now we have Mehdi playing in 10 minutes!

going down to the store getting some popcorn and cold drink for the game
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Has already had more minutes against good teams than in 3 years BHA

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Europa conference league home match in 4 days vs Luzern

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Europa conference league home match in 4 days vs Luzern
                      ARJ has had two yellows in the last two Europa conference league matches. Will he be able to play?

Comment

Comment

Comment

JB’s work-rate, efforts and involvement continues from where he left off in Brighton. He should take this opportunity by the scruff of its neck and work hard for his place and this club. Although lesser league, I doubt he would keep his place based on this type and level of effort. Instead of first thing on his mind a back pass and follow up, he should try to take on his immediate player or at least mix it. Having said all these, I appreciate it’s early days.

What a great partisan crowd. They are so close to the pitch and drive the players, players must keep composure and up their game.

Wish JB a great season and back to his Alkmaar form and days.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Feyenoord signed quite highly rated CDM Fredrik Aursnes from Molde in Norway.

seems like a very astute pickup and should slot into their midfield alongside turkish youngster Kokcu and another new signing Guus Til (was with ARJ at AZ, since then went to freiburg and Spartak and didnt really click for him, but talented CM for dutch league especially).

With CB also now sorted, if they are able to get a good CF the squad will be in a way healthier position than when ARJ joined. Hopefully he can pick up his game now after initial settling in process/finding fitness.

Comment

I like how there is NO SIGN of AJ in the scuffle! He was like “I’m gonna go get a chaiee, you fools sort this out”.

Comment

Working...
                                X