• Show
Clear All

wow ref should have allowed that last cross

Comment

ARJ made it on 88th min. Roma wins 1-0.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

who the fk was that with the cross to nowhere from RW ?? with all fey players waiting in the box. 😡

game over ref didnt even give em the full 5 min ... typical Morini-hoe cup win

Comment

well, its coming to rome..

mou did it again

should have subbed in arj much sooner..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They were horrible.
            Garbage minutes for JB. Too late to come in.

Comment

coach was a real asss for waiting so long to bring Ali on .... fk it at least they can't blame him for the loss.... had he made a big mistake that woulda been his last Fey game

Comment

well, he is atleast the first Irani to play at a european cup final with those 6 minutes right?
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well, the only thing I can say about Jahanbakhsh's short performance as left back is that he was not looking to hide, he wanted to get involved and his physicality has improved every year in the last 4 years. Playing in the finals of a European championship did not faze him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    well, he is atleast the first Irani to play at a european cup final with those 6 minutes right? or did Karimi do it for Bayern maybe?
                    I think Daei was on the bench for Bayern, but not sure if he got subbed on.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      coach was a real asss for waiting so long to bring Ali on .... fk it at least they can't blame him for the loss.... had he made a big mistake that woulda been his last Fey game
                      Not necessarily true. The coach was committing to play another 30 minutes with this squad if they had managed to score a goal.

Comment

I don't know why anybody expected any different, but it was pretty clear that JB wasn't going to ger any significant playing time.. If Malacia (their LB) wouldn't get injured, he wouldn't have played at all.

Comment

They should just carv in Jose Mourinhos name in to the trophy instead of Roma, that would give the cup much more future value..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What a sorry performance by Feyenoord. Apart from a couple chances right after the first half, they didn't manage to do jack against Roma. I don't think they had even a signle shot on target in the entire first half.

Comment

Simply outcoached. Roma were in retreat most the 2nd half (not even in a particularly organised Quirozball kind of way), and Slot failed to capitalize on that.

I don't understand what the point was in bringing in Alireza and Walemark on that late running every attack through Walemark by the corner flag. Like at that point you're helping Roma waste time. Nelson should have been subbed much earlier because of ineffectiveness, And Sinesterra was gassed by 75th minute.

I guess the most annoying part is that I knew this was going to happen, yet I still wasted 100 minutes of my life watching turdball.

Hate to repeat myself for the 80th time on this thread, Alireza needs to GTFO this transfer window if he plans to stay sharp for the world cup. playing trash minute and being pushed down the pecking order behind Arsenal surplus, and random guys from the local retirement home will do his playing ability and confidence much more harm than playing in a shittier league/team.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X