This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Whole team looks crap. Alireza looking desperate. Attempt 4 shots, 3 nowhere near the net, 4th one weak on target.

He got very lucky on the overturned penalty.
    Not only was it not a foul, it was half a meter outside the box. How is that lucky? And how do I distinguish someone that is trying hard from someone that is desperate???

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      Not only was it not a foul, it was half a meter outside the box. How is that lucky? And how do I distinguish someone that is trying hard from someone that is desperate???
      Desperation is trying to force a shot when there's none multiple times in a half.

He got the ball and the player basically at the same time, and var gave him benefit of doubt. As for the location of the foul, you are correct that the contact happened on the edge of the box, so had they decided to give foul it would have been a freekick.

Comment

Seems like every time I see ARJ these days he's making clean tackles left and right... F*ck it do we just put him at Right Back instead of the Croatian bench maestro Sadegh Moharrami? (half joking but honestly his defensive work rate has been impressive)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Seems like every time I see ARJ these days he's making clean tackles left and right... F*ck it do we just put him at Right Back instead of the Croatian bench maestro Sadegh Moharrami? (half joking but honestly his defensive work rate has been impressive)
          I wouldn’t mind seeing that be tested for 30 mins in a friendly
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I wouldn’t mind seeing that be tested for 30 mins in a friendly
            I think ARJ would quit football if another team put him at RB, let alone team melli haha

Comment

Unfortunately doesn't have the pace for FB, but he can and should be gradually converted to a CM. His distribution+defensive work is perfect for that role.

Comment

I believe Potter wanted him to be a RWB or RB as well, but I think ARJ was insisting on playing in an attacking position. Potter got March to play LB and that got March lots of playing time. Hopefully, ARJ is open to that idea now.

Comment

JB had a very decent game but his numerous shots were all weak and mostly not on target. His passing was great all game long, he had 2 or 3 key defensive plays, and he very much was playing the role of the leader of the team. I think it is time for him to gravitate towards the center of the field. I want to see him play the 7 spot. However, since TM does not have anyone who can play the wings, I am afraid we are not going to see it. His running style is very much the style of a long distance runner with the longer slower strides. He cannot and should not play the RB. He has the slowest first step and would be left behind.

Comment

If we can convert to a 3-5-2 for TM, I would pick AJ as the RWB over Moharrami
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

When you see a player display occasional superstar quality, it is a sign that he is a superstar. The only thing that stops him being a superstar is himself.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                          JB had a very decent game but his numerous shots were all weak and mostly not on target. His passing was great all game long, he had 2 or 3 key defensive plays, and he very much was playing the role of the leader of the team. I think it is time for him to gravitate towards the center of the field. I want to see him play the 7 spot. However, since TM does not have anyone who can play the wings, I am afraid we are not going to see it. His running style is very much the style of a long distance runner with the longer slower strides. He cannot and should not play the RB. He has the slowest first step and would be left behind.
                          i agree, he is way too slow in general to be playing RWB or any WB Position in the modern game, which requires frequent sprints up n down the wing even more so than the actual wingers..!!

7spot R/L Midfielder/winger is certainly a good fit for him, But only if he can vastly up his stamina and personal fitness still..!

would absolutely love to have me high energy/stamina and hard-running Ghodoos and ARJ as R&L CMs at World cup rather than the current Ahmad Nour/ Gholi combo..!!

Comment

Comment

Big match tomorrow between Feyenoord and Twente, they are #3 and #4 respectively in Eredivisie. Will be a home match at de Kuip

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Big match tomorrow between Feyenoord and Twente, they are #3 and #4 respectively in Eredivisie. Will be a home match at de Kuip
                                On the bench

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X