This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
    It’s because people have pedestalized him since his stellar 2017-2018 season with AZ, have had higher expectations, and as a result, are bashing him with frustration.
    Solution? Don’t pedestalize him. He’s a hard-working, highly professional, decent individual, team captain, and if it wasn’t for his contributions, there wouldn’t even be a WC to look forward to…
    Magnifiying his mistakes, and minimizing his positives whenever he steps foot on the field for Feyenoord, doesn’t help anyone…I hope he gets back in club form (whether at feyenoord, or sonewhere else), but for TM he’s been great.
    Mate, you are doing the opposite. He is fine and above the rest when it comes to play against the west Asian teams. Nearly all our players are a head and shoulder above the west Asian teams. But hey we are talking about European and world standards here. He obviously isn't convincing his managers (at Brighton, we all bashed potthead for being racists etc which he wasn't and look where Brighton is now) and now at Feyenoord where they praised him at the beginning of the season so no one can accuse them of being prejudicial. Sorry, you are not convincing anyone that he is great for TM at the world cup. I also should add that unfortunately we don't have a better replacement at the moment. My concern is that for the sake of TM's better chance of success at the WC he should try a lot harder at Feyenoord. After the WC he can take it easy to preserve his hairline.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think the problem with Jahanbakhsh is losing the ball too often and weak defensiv work right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        I think the problem with Jahanbakhsh is losing the ball too often and weak defensiv work right ?
        His defensive work is phenomenal. Best non defender in the team in dispossesing opponents. It's probably his biggest asset currently.

He does however lose the ball all the time because First touch is very poor (ball literally ricochets off his feet) and loses almost every dribble attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          His defensive work is phenomenal. Best non defender in the team in dispossesing opponents. It's probably his biggest asset currently.

He does however lose the ball all the time because First touch is very poor (ball literally ricochets off his feet) and loses almost every dribble attempt.
          Both at Brighton and here at Feyenoord, he seems very much part of the team and celebrate even more excitedly than others and has zero qualms about not starting, being benched or even not included in the squad. What does that mean? Does he do something else other than play, like participate in coaches' programmes for training the squad? Is he planning to be a coach soon as he retires? He would probably make a great coach! WTF is going on with ARJ? We need him to be in top condition to be part of TM for the WC.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

End of the season can't come fast enough. ARJ just needs some along time to think and do a bit of soul searching. What type of footballer, teammate, person, etc does he want to be? Just get his head back into a good space this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Bbc, flashscore, fotmob etc all have him on 12 assists. Only transfermarkt seems to have him on 13 assists
              This could be cuz they don't consider his assist against portimonense fc (maybe).

btw is this your twitter page? @prznsoccer

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                Mate, you are doing the opposite. He is fine and above the rest when it comes to play against the west Asian teams. Nearly all our players are a head and shoulder above the west Asian teams. But hey we are talking about European and world standards here. He obviously isn't convincing his managers (at Brighton, we all bashed potthead for being racists etc which he wasn't and look where Brighton is now) and now at Feyenoord where they praised him at the beginning of the season so no one can accuse them of being prejudicial. Sorry, you are not convincing anyone that he is great for TM at the world cup. I also should add that unfortunately we don't have a better replacement at the moment. My concern is that for the sake of TM's better chance of success at the WC he should try a lot harder at Feyenoord. After the WC he can take it easy to preserve his hairline.
                The fact you bring up his hairline? Shows you have frustration boiling over…

“Not convincing anyone.” Do you mean convincing you? I didn’t know you represent everyone.

I don’t know how he’ll perform at the WC. And I agree he needs more club playing time to be fit and sharp for Qatar. But his contributions are undeniable in helping us qualify.

Plus the fact he is a decent, humble, hard-working individual, he deserves positivity and encouragement, and I hope things get better for him club-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                  The fact you bring up his hairline? Shows you have frustration boiling over…

“Not convincing anyone.” Do you mean convincing you? I didn’t know you represent everyone.

I don’t know how he’ll perform at the WC. And I agree he needs more club playing time to be fit and sharp for Qatar. But his contributions are undeniable in helping us qualify.

Plus the fact he is a decent, humble, hard-working individual, he deserves positivity and encouragement, and I hope things get better for him club-wise.
                  No frustration there at all. lol just using that as a metaphor.
                  I don't think he pushes himself hard enough if this is the best he can do then I don't think he will be helping TM at the WC as the level is much higher than qualifying from an easy group. He doesn't need positivity and encouragements from you and me. He was positively encouraged by Feyenoord entire club and their fans. That didn't work. He needs to work harder, much harder.
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol is this the way it works?

Downplay our captains achievements, His work ethic, skills etc.

And for what?

So that we may speculate about how nice it would be to replace him with Ali Asghar from Gedah Sefat FC in iranian pro League.

Well No thanks.

What about a little hava dari and support for our captains in Hard times coming from an unsuccesful rum att prem league and multiple injuries?

Hej is head and shoulder above 90 percent of Asian players and of thats not enough then we have a separate issue worth discussing.

Comment

It is an open forum and I don't expect everyone to comprehend what everyone says. This is a scientific statement as this forum being almost full of argument because of misunderstanding is testament to this. People simply don't comprehend others' point of view or deliberately disagree. I still strongly believe ARJ should try harder to get his starting place in Feyenoord for the sake of TM. Having a captain (!!!) who occasionally is included in the squad to warm the bench of his club team and not even get a miserly 5 min of play time is very embarrassing.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        It is an open forum and I don't expect everyone to comprehend what everyone says. This is a scientific statement as this forum being almost full of argument because of misunderstanding is testament to this. People simply don't comprehend others' point of view or deliberately disagree. I still strongly believe ARJ should try harder to get his starting place in Feyenoord for the sake of TM. Having a captain (!!!) who occasionally is included in the squad to warm the bench of his club team and not even get a miserly 5 min of play time is very embarrassing.
                        Bro sorry if u Read it that way.
                        But

1. My point wasnt specifically against yours

2. You are ofc free to have and state whichever opinion you want. And be ready to hear about disagreements.

3. Well att least My point was that maybe he has a ceiling to His his game. That this is an issue of him starting His carreer in shomal and that the key issue lies somewhere else

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh starting in their Eredivisie match vs. Go Ahead Eagles. Manager is using their bench players.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

LOL we must have provoked his pride and he did try a lot harder in the training and now is included in XI. I really hope he does work tirelessly on the pitch no matter how long he is on. just fight man and be what I say at the bottom. Please. We love to see you do well man.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/53421...852918|22|1|en
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

boring game to watch, maybe its bcuz i watched to many porto-games with beutiful football that i have a hard time keeping my eyes open with this so called football games..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X