X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Meanwhile Brighton is absolutely toying with ManU
    The one thing that’s been consistent for Brighton, even during Hughton’s time was points versus United.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Meanwhile Brighton is absolutely toying with ManU
      Says more about Man U..

Comment

i went back and watched his very limited minutes from the last match... some are being way too critical ... -
        he did ok overall ... in some 8min or so he nearly had an assist and a goal ...!! that's just about as impact as a late attacking sub can be...!
        sure his shot on goal was again a weakAss effort and shoulda done better but his through ball for that dude was brilliant ...slowpoke shoulda at least gotten a shot off from that service.... !

the only point of grave concern was him sorta looking winded and outa shape already from such limited time on the pitch ..!! :/
        not sure whats up....? maybe he is struggling with an injury and can't get his fitness together..!! and the other being sloppy AF again when attempting to dribble or make a simple pass...!! he oghta cut back on that shittt if he wants to get more minutes from that kachal asshole..!!

one sure quality with Ali that you often can not teach a player is that... he sure as shitt knows how to position himself in dangerous attacking position and or has a great sense for exploiting defensive soft-spots of the opponent...!! its just often kiri execution of those exploits that lets him down...!! lool

told you guys years ago .... stop overrate the shitt outa him .... he is good, certainly serviceable TM attacking player ... but he aint all that and a bag of chips that many made him out to be ...especially during that last season at Az where he got really hot Only towards the end of the season and sorta flukishly won the golden boot ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          i went back and watched his very limited minutes from the last match... some are being way too critical ... -
          he did ok overall ... in some 8min or so he nearly had an assist and a goal ...!! that's just about as impact as a late attacking sub can be...!
          sure his shot on goal was again a weakAss effort and shoulda done better but his through ball for that dude was brilliant ...slowpoke shoulda at least gotten a shot off from that service.... !

the only point of grave concern was him sorta looking winded and outa shape already from such limited time on the pitch ..!! :/
          not sure whats up....? maybe he is struggling with an injury and can't get his fitness together..!! and the other being sloppy AF again when attempting to dribble or make a simple pass...!! he oghta cut back on that shittt if he wants to get more minutes from that kachal asshole..!!

one sure quality with Ali that you often can not teach a player is that... he sure as shitt knows how to position himself in dangerous attacking position and or has a great sense for exploiting defensive soft-spots of the opponent...!! its just often kiri execution of those exploits that lets him down...!! lool

told you guys years ago .... stop overrate the shitt outa him .... he is good, certainly serviceable TM attacking player ... but he aint all that and a bag of chips that many made him out to be ...especially during that last season at Az where he got really hot Only towards the end of the season and sorta flukishly won the golden boot ..!
          I'm still trying to figure out if he was fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            I'm still trying to figure out if he was fasting.
            oh yea, forgot about that nonsense.... wasnt ramadan over last sunday though..?

Comment

Alireza is on the bench for today's clash against PSV.

Nelson starts again... https://twitter.com/RunReissRun/stat...49513489600512

I think it will take the end of the loan for Alireza to be able to displace Nelson, but he needs club time so a loan at NEC or something would be good for him

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Alireza is on the bench for today's clash against PSV.

Nelson starts again... https://twitter.com/RunReissRun/stat...49513489600512

I think it will take the end of the loan for Alireza to be able to displace Nelson, but he needs club time so a loan at NEC or something would be good for him
                Alireza was giving those assists left and right during his time at AZ, doesn't make Nelson a special player as the guy says on Twitter. However, he did really well against Marseille and I think he deserves it more than Alireza to start at the moment. Next season it will be between Alireza and Wälemark who gets to start at the right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Says more about Man U..
                  Brighton having their best season in PL

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Frustration is a killer.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Alireza was giving those assists left and right during his time at AZ, doesn't make Nelson a special player as the guy says on Twitter. However, he did really well against Marseille and I think he deserves it more than Alireza to start at the moment. Next season it will be between Alireza and Wälemark who gets to start at the right wing.
                      This was the issue, he is a classy footballer but is a real confidence player.

That final season at AZ when he was in total beast mode and one of the most outstanding performers in the whole of Europe followed by the Brighton period has really had a net negative impact on him.

Because at that stage JB+confidence was out-performing some footballers who are now playing for the best teams in Europe, and his trajectory has not matched them. Now he still is trying to emulate many of the skills and moves he was performing with such ease then, but the problem is that he doesn't pull them off in many cases and just comes off looking slow and sluggish rather than instinctive. I think he needs to try to remove those aspects of his game which were such a nice luxury in AZ and focus on what he does well.

It isn't good for Iran's captain to be lower in the pecking order than a player who isn't even near the top 100 England players at the moment.

Comment

Feyenoord losing 0-2 at home to PSV, if it holds like this then Alireza will get a lot more than junk minutes hopefully

Comment

A good opportunity to see how effective the other players on this team are with their passing, control, dribbling and shooting skills. Not very! Imagine we will see JB get more time in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Feyenoord losing 0-2 at home to PSV, if it holds like this then Alireza will get a lot more than junk minutes hopefully
                            No ARJ. Wålemark instead

Comment

3 subs made during half time, no ARJ. I’m switching off the TV…

Comment

Damn... This sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X