This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    He runs like an Indian kid in a PE class. Too late now but wish someone would've taught him proper sprinting form.
    Nevertheless, he's now gone from battling relegation with Brighton to a European cup final with Feyenoord, good on him
    lmao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-cUnfSGvHM
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

guys just because he is breathing heavily doesnt mean hes out of shape. plenty of top players do that early in games, part of being in soccer shape is being able to constantly sprint/stop and not get tired after doing it throughout the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        I keep saying the last 10 minutes are important minutes and the coach is not just putting a guy in to make him happy. He trusts the guy. Now in 5 minutes he had 10 touches, one key pass that created a scoring chance, one shot on goal. The other guy who is a 22 year old player and can run all day had 40 touches in over 85 minutes. No key passes, no shots whatsoever, no crosses and none of us can remember a single play from him. Yes JB looks tired after 5 minutes because they have 8 guys parked inside the 18 and are basically looking for him to cover the whole field on every play and make the last 7 or 8 minutes go away.
        100% this. In an tight, important game like this, the sub at 86th minute has no upside and all the downside. If one of the regular players make a mistake, you say he was tired, etc... but the sub can not make a mistake or all will be blamed on him. Lots of pressure and why Feyenoord only made 3 substitutions tonight. Coach trusts ARJ to play him 100%.

And as far as beings gassed, I don't care who you are, after 4 or five consecutive sprints, you'll be gassed. You don't need to play 90 minutes to get gassed!!! The important thing is how quickly you recover. He had 8-9 minutes to play and he just sprinted up and down the right flank.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Too much exaggeration here. He wasn’t going to change the game with a 8 minute appearance, he was instructed to keep the ball in the team. He did fine, had a good chance to score and almost had an assist too. He still has some trust from Slot that he brought him in the home and away leg of the semi final.
          Kiarash Jaan, Not expecting him to change the game in 8 minutes, but when you get the chances he got with all the space he had on the counters, you'd expect a former EPL record signing to be able to muster up something more than a single weak shot on target. Both this match and the previous one he had the chance to put in the dagger late in the match and he couldn't.

He also looked really slow. His running motion and pace legit looked like embarrassing. That's unacceptable if you've only been on for like 5 minutes.

He's still my favorite players, but come on haji, he was poor.

Comment

He has lost all of his acceleration since his first injury back at Brighton. Just go back and watch his running from the world cup matches. He was explosive. For wtv reason he cant get his legs going anymore. He was better when he was lighter. Some players lose their speed with the weight they gain. It is very tricky to put on muscles mass and retain your speed. He was never able to do that.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

JB does lose the ball a lot because he is not a "pa beh toop" type of player and cuts a little too late with too much ball separation. For TM, he is not expected to handle the ball too much which helps his case. I have not seen Allahyar do anything other than be a hard working press guy. We do not get his games in my area and there are usually no highlights to speak of.
              By the way, funny comment by Mehdi about 13bedar player. We all eventually get there!

Comment

Front and center! Congrats to Feyenoord! Through to the finals against Roma.

Comment

Looking at his stats today I can see that he has been very effective in the 8 minutes that he got. He had some great touches , 1 shot on target and won 1 ground duels.

He has two weakness:
                  Loses Possesion (way too easily)
                  Pass accuracy.

Comment

He need a couple of assist and goal to turn things around.
                    People who say he has fitness issue make me laugh. He is the most pro TM player, not the most talented but the most pro.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He need a couple of assist and goal to turn things around.
                      People who say he has fitness issue make me laugh. He is the most pro TM player, not the most talented but the most pro.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      The season is over man. Its May. What is he going to do in 5 games that he couldn’t do in 40? He is just finished. Its not a bad thing to say. Every player is finished at some point. JBs end came sooner than we expected maybe because he let himself rot for 2 seasons. Pro football does not stop for anyone. In the 3 years he was doing nothing at Brighton, Sayyad went through what people thought were 2 dead ends in Turkey and Ukraine and got to England at 20.

Comment

I have never seen ARJ play so poorly. I am suspicious that he has some sort of injury. At times he looked like he was limping. I know that it was only eight minutes AND I expect more from him and besides the confidence issue, there seems to be some sort of physical discomfort. I don't think it is fitness. Whatever it is, I stand for him to turn this around this summer and be ready for the WC. TM needs him to be in best shape physically and mentally come November.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Some people here erseh babashoono talabkaran az bazikona

Comment

He didn't rot away in Brighton, he had time to prove himself several times and he did indeed get playing time. Half the time he was injured.

Someone on here said it best, his time has passed. His prime was short-lived.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
                              Some people here erseh babashoono talabkaran az bazikona
                              Mate, these players get huge amount of money to play football, the most fun game to play. The people who pay their wages are the fans. Some people here buy their jerseys and go and watch them play others subscribe to watch them on TV. Is it too much for them to criticise or be disappointed when they are not getting their money's worth? I don't think so. Fans do have a right to voice their opinions of these players.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Meanwhile Brighton is absolutely toying with ManU

Comment

Working...
                                X