X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’ll play Roma in the final

Comment

He looked completely out of sync. If he continues like this, next transfer will be back to Damash Gilan
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

game over, good shift today, had 1 ok shot, one poor pass and one great pass and interception.
        if he had a bit more coolness, he could have had a point this game, but still a good shift.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He runs like an Indian kid in a PE class. Too late now but wish someone would've taught him proper sprinting form.

Nevertheless, he's now gone from battling relegation with Brighton to a European cup final with Feyenoord, good on him

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            game over, good shift today, had 1 ok shot, one poor pass and one great pass and interception.
            if he had a bit more coolness, he could have had a point this game, but still a good shift.
            How was that a good shift? One okay pass, a shot that was never going to end up being a goal (too weak) and losing the ball all other times he got it.

Comment

going to play vs mourinho (and roma) in the finals.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He was great. Linssen was subbed in 15 minutes before ARJ and did not have one positive contribution. ARJ was fantastic.

Comment

Not even an exaggeration to say that his appearance was not even good enough for the Azadegan league. Literally the slowest on the pitch, had his teammates open in a good position during a counter and couldn't make the connection, and was late to his defensive assignment because he was arguing with the assistant ref instead of playing the game.

He is already reaching mid 30s Masoud status in his late 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    How was that a good shift? One okay pass, a shot that was never going to end up being a goal (too weak) and losing the ball all other times he got it.
                    guess we dont agree on this one lol
                    it wasnt a perfect shift, but neither a bad shift. yess he lost the ball few times but not in dangerous areas though.
                    he had a direct impact being subbed in at 87 min, not easy to do. and as i wrote if he had a bit more coolness he would have a point in this game, either an assist or a goal. so that meaning he could have done better but it was still a good shift for being subbed in at 87 min when team just has to hold on.
                    but I agree on 1-2 poor decicions that could have been better, think that has to do with coming in from the bench. imagine him being in at 65 min, he would have been in the game.. best sub of those subbed in from feyenoord.

what could be argument against is that he came in at a time where the other team had to attack, giving him a lot of space and time to counter,
                    so on the negative account, he could have done better with that attacking pass on the counter that he badly missed, should have gone more directly on goal and either shot or passed but hesitated..

on the other hand he stopped a pass, twice in the same attack and should have had an assist if his teammate was a bit sharper on the almost breakaway.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I dont know whether i should laugh or cry tbh. He was on the Pitch for like 2 mins and already looked completely out of gas. For a second i thought my TV is slowing down the broadcast as he "tried" to run.

Comment

I keep saying the last 10 minutes are important minutes and the coach is not just putting a guy in to make him happy. He trusts the guy. Now in 5 minutes he had 10 touches, one key pass that created a scoring chance, one shot on goal. The other guy who is a 22 year old player and can run all day had 40 touches in over 85 minutes. No key passes, no shots whatsoever, no crosses and none of us can remember a single play from him. Yes JB looks tired after 5 minutes because they have 8 guys parked inside the 18 and are basically looking for him to cover the whole field on every play and make the last 7 or 8 minutes go away.

Comment

13bedar level player. Hi Allahyar.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                            I dont know whether i should laugh or cry tbh. He was on the Pitch for like 2 mins and already looked completely out of gas. For a second i thought my TV is slowing down the broadcast as he "tried" to run.
                            It was crazy to see, he was huffing and puffing after the game and sweating his ass off.

Comment

Too much exaggeration here. He wasn’t going to change the game with a 8 minute appearance, he was instructed to keep the ball in the team. He did fine, had a good chance to score and almost had an assist too. He still has some trust from Slot that he brought him in the home and away leg of the semi final.

Comment

He was instructed keep the ball in the team.. Well all he did was lose the ball.

Had a chance to score because nobody was marking him and he produced a weak shot.

Almost had a assist if the striker was a fast player, which he isn't, something JB should know probably.

Anyhow, good luck to him. Let's hope he has better games for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X