X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck fuck fuck, such a weak shot while this was his chance to score

Comment

As people are seeing, Feyenoord is an excellent club. Not at the level of Porto or Bayer Leverkusen, but not too far behind. Marseille are the second-best team in France right now (by a good margin).

Damn Alireza, you needed to score that.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Poor guy; could see it in his face after the game with hand shakes. Very very down

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Fuck fuck fuck, such a weak shot while this was his chance to score
          Iranian players often had these kind of amateur weak shots. Even Azmoun against koln

Comment

What the fuck dude just give me the ball i will smack that shit 10x better than Alireza there, whats wrong with this guy its actually so embarrassing

Comment

rusty bench player finishing effort that..!! poor guy is probably gonna get more shit from fey fans ... maybe even that slut again and be back benching for foreseeable feature..!!?

Comment

I mean even Son sometimes fucks up easy chances, it's just that this was a bad time for Alireza to fuck up a chance like that.

On the plus side, his press and defense overall was pretty good this match.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I mean even Son sometimes fucks up easy chances, it's just that this was a bad time for Alireza to fuck up a chance like that.
                  When you score 20 goals in the best league of the world, you can miss such 1 vs 1 once

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Sardar and Mehdi would have buried that in their sleep!
                    Through out his career, he has a higher conversion rate than both Sardar and Mehdi.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Through out his career, he has a higher conversion rate than both Sardar and Mehdi.
                      Really? I'd like to see those stats/data. If true, then it may be that he just doesn't take as many shots (which is probably the main issue here...no recent experience/confidence/etc).

Comment

The stadium was LITERALLY lit tonight! It's not a fire...just nearly a fire from flares lol

Comment

Here's the awesome pick pocket of a goal (reminded me of Sardar and Mehdi's similar goals) in the first seconds of the 2nd half

Comment

i've alluded before to the annoying tendencies of Ali all too often trying to get overly technical with his Shots/Passes instead of just belt that fking ball towards the goal or to make a simple tap pass to an open player..!! seen him far too often fking up a simple pass or a shot on goal by trying way too hard to get too cute, RicoSuave, with it..!!
                            i gotta see the replay of the big miss again, i think again i saw him trying to get Cristianoish again with the shot instead rolled it to the arms of the keeper ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i've alluded before to the annoying tendencies of Ali all too often trying to get overly technical with his Shots/Passes instead of just belt that fking ball towards the goal or to make a simple tap pass to an open player..!! seen him far too often fking up a simple pass or a shot on goal by trying way too hard to get too cute, RicoSuave, with it..!!
                              i gotta see the replay of the big miss again, i think again i saw him trying to get Cristianoish again with the shot instead rolled it to the arms of the keeper ..!!?
                              I dont think so. As soon as he gets it he looks like he was having meltdown to lowest confidence days in brighton. His touch was timid, he didnt carry the ball as far as he should have (he took the shot way to early), and his connection for a side foot attempt was pathetic.

Sometimes I agree, he tries to be too cute/confident, and other times he becomes the least confident player on the pitch. Not sure why its so hard for him to find normal middle ground, but I assume lack of playing time doesnt help. although at this stage, he wont be getting much more...

Shame bc with the way the atmosphere was tonight a goal to really improve their status in the tie (big difference between 1 goal leading heading into marseille and 2 goal lead) would have probably caused roof to come off and really alleviated some pressure on ARJ.

Comment

ARJ's problem is clearly confidence. He needs a sports psychologist of his own. It's a good idea to take responsibility for staying at Brighton way too long to cash in. It augmented his bank account balance yet it really hurt him professionally. He should go on loan to another team this fall to get playing time before WC.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Working...
                                X