This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    He's not very good. Guy had one decent season and he's tormenting us all.

Then decided to score goal of 2019-2020 in the EPL.

I think its time to except that season and that goal is outside of his normal play.

Way to slow and blocky for a small player.
    Indeed I think he is pretty scholar, don't have outstanding quality but he can over performed. He is also smart.

He is more or less the opposite of Gholizadeh who is talented but pretty dumb in his play (lately at least)

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      He's not very good. Guy had one decent season and he's tormenting us all.

Then decided to score goal of 2019-2020 in the EPL.

I think its time to except that season and that goal is outside of his normal play.

Way to slow and blocky for a small player.
      That season was his peak, but it wasn't his only good season.
      From 2016-2018 he was one of the best wingers in Netherlands

Comment

It’s interesting how everyone was praising his overall play and vision last game, now: throwing him under the bus because he didn’t play today…

When you ride the bench for several seasons during the peak of your club career, that totally messes you up. I hope the coach understands this, to give him more time. Some players don’t have the quality to be patient with, but he definitely does.

Before his string of good performances with TM, everyone was blasting ARJ, and saying gholizadeh was better. But Skocic stuck with him.

He’s found his form with TM, but only if they give him the opportunities, he will find his form in the club in 1-2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
          It’s interesting how everyone was praising his overall play and vision last game, now: throwing him under the bus because he didn’t play today…

When you ride the bench for several seasons during the peak of your club career, that totally messes you up. I hope the coach understands this, to give him more time. Some players don’t have the quality to be patient with, but he definitely does.

Before his string of good performances with TM, everyone was blasting ARJ, and saying gholizadeh was better. But Skocic stuck with him.
          What I think of his performance is independent of his position in the team in the manager's opinion.

I personally think AJ is a more complete winger than Nelson and Walemark, and should start ahead of them, but I also have come to term with the fact that Slot doesn't think that. Which is why I think it's best for him and TM for AJ to go somewhere where he's guaranteed playing time before the world cup. Even if that Is Turkey, Qatar or Iran.

And yes you are correct, people were unfairly harsh on him in the 2nd round of qualifications even though imo he was one of the better players despite coming off 3 years of bench riding in Brighton.

Comment

I don't understand this fascination with posting something negative about Ali Reza every week. Save yourselves a whole lot of heartache and stop following him. This is it, the coach did not want to make the same mistake he made in the first game and give up a lead. Same mistake Chelsea coach made a couple of days ago after going up 3-0 and then subbing Werner with Pulisic. JB is best at playing when they are behind or need a goal to win because of the way he forces offense and some finishing skills. Same thing he was at Brighton. His flaws do not stand out while playing for TM because he is actually better than so many of our other players.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              What I think of his performance is independent of his position in the team in the manager's opinion.

I personally think AJ is a more complete winger than Nelson and Walemark, and should start ahead of them, but I also have come to term with the fact that Slot doesn't think that. Which is why I think it's best for him and TM for AJ to go somewhere where he's guaranteed playing time before the world cup. Even if that Is Turkey, Qatar or Iran.

And yes you are correct, people were unfairly harsh on him in the 2nd round of qualifications even though imo he was one of the better players despite coming off 3 years of bench riding in Brighton.
              He definitely needs to have sit down with his coach, and find out his future role on the team. To avoid a repeat of being strung along like with Brighton. If necessary, then yes, a transfer is good to get him more minutes leading to the World Cup. But he needs to keep it in the Europe continent…

Comment

Feyenoord into Europa semi's against Marseille on April 28th at de Kuip

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Alireyza Jahanbench... 🪑
                  lmao!

Comment

If he was benched because he was fasting then goddamn it

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                      He definitely needs to have sit down with his coach, and find out his future role on the team. To avoid a repeat of being strung along like with Brighton. If necessary, then yes, a transfer is good to get him more minutes leading to the World Cup. But he needs to keep it in the Europe continent…
                      agree.... in the remainder of this season, if he continues to remain only a deep bench option for slot then perhaps he'd be better off looking for an exit outa of the club... although he is still best suited to Eredivisie and perhaps it'd best to take another step back and try to look for a tohmier Eredivisie club where they wouldnt have the luxury to bench him... AZ wouldnt be too much of a demotion in club quality... i'd even consider going way back to NEC again..!!

he really needs regular club minutes in the run up to the world cup..!

i understand being benched but he really doesnt deserve to be Last Winger option and riding the whole or largest parts of every damn game either..!! this Slut ham kheyli shooresh kardhe..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        agree.... in the remainder of this season, if he continues to remain only a deep bench option for slot then perhaps he'd be better off looking for an exit outa of the club... although he is still best suited to Eredivisie and perhaps it'd best to take another step back and try to look for a tohmier Eredivisie club where they wouldnt have the luxury to bench him... AZ wouldnt be too much of a demotion in club quality... i'd even consider going way back to NEC again..!!

he really needs regular club minutes in the run up to the world cup..!

i understand being benched but he really doesnt deserve to be Last Winger option and riding the whole or largest parts of every damn game either..!! this Slut ham kheyli shooresh kardhe..!

The ironic thing is he started becoming benched more after scoring goal of the month in the dutch league? (If I’m not mistaken)

I’m actually surprised at the coach. Yes, he did give him opportunities early on, but thought he’d be more patient after basically not playing club soccer for 2 years…

Getting the captain armband and getting the full greenlight from Skocic to play offensively has really brought the best out of him of late for TM. If he needs to go to a lower ranking eredivisie team (like you said) to get the full confidence—so be it. So he can resurrect his club career.

Comment

Bench at feyenoord is better than returning to the middle east.
                          Like ghoddos, his agent should start to contact others clubs of decent league. But contrary to ghoddos who has zero perspective at denmarkford FC, JB situation isn't that desperate

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Bench at feyenoord is better than returning to the middle east.
                            Like ghoddos, his agent should start to contact others clubs of decent league. But contrary to ghoddos who has zero perspective at denmarkford FC, JB situation isn't that desperate
                            If AJ could just get decent time at Fey, thats ideal. Ghoddos needs to to leave asap!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Back home from Prague

Comment

Working...
                                X