This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link?
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Link?
      https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...-Sports-4-live

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The 22 year old English replacement of ARJ is killing it! Doubt he will get a real crack at the 1st team this season.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Feyenoord came back from a goal down to take a 3-1 lead at HT. They are a goal scoring machine!

Comment

ARJ on at 59’

Comment

Alireza's other competition (Walemark) just scored on his first touch of the match.

Not looking good for our boy.

Comment

ARJ looking sharper in possession. Nice switch of play.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  ARJ looking sharper in possession. Nice switch of play.
                  The Persian League link is not working. Where are you watching this?
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Very crisp passes from Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Alireza's vision is very good this game. Making all the correct passes

Comment

They are a good team, yes there is competition but he needs to raise his level as well.

I think its a good place for him, with a good coach that knows his strengths, weaknesses, and potential.

Today was a solid improvement in terms of his decision making on the ball, completing progressive passes, and in general looking for secure in possession.

Comment

In the dutch league all that counts is goals and assists. you can give 10 good passes and have 10 great shots on goal. if you don't score or give an assist its over. if he don't step up his game the rest of this season and works his ass of his next destination will be NEC or al gharaffa

Comment

Just rewatched the highlights of AJ from 2017-18 Eredivisie season with AZ. He was in such a top form that season.

Precision passing, smooth dribbling (with such confidence), beautiful assists and even better goals. Goals from outside the box, from inside the box, from set pieces by a header, using outside the foot, inside the foot..

These are moments where I think man... No wonder I disliked Graham Potter so much. And to think I actually gave the man credit. He has 0 sense of psychology in football and reading his players. Sorry Potcrack but yes, you are to blame for Ali's career.

I hope he picks it up and kicks it into gear. He can still do some great things in the remainder of this season. And who knows, maybe his performance at the World Cup will hand our golden boy a contract from a decent team from a top European league, who will also appreciate his qualities on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                              Sounds good bro. I'll hit you up if I ever need to know what English **edited out** like lol
                              Totally unnecessary language!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Alireza's vision is very good this game. Making all the correct passes
                                When he's on as a passer, he is the best we have and he's uber talented there. I wish we could focus ARJ on being a distributor rather than an attacking player (where we have other options).

Comment

Working...
                                X