Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lolololol. Feyenoord gave away the win in last kick of the match.also Kokcu hurt his foot kicking the advertisement board during his celebration.
    Shambles FC
    Last edited by The; 04-07-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Solid 15 minutes from him. Won lots of 50/50 balls. Coach obviously believes in him or he would not be substituted at such an important time of the game. Wow, that center forward for the other team. I think his name was Sor. Now, that guy was a blur. One time the defender had to put a pro wrestling stiff arms for a neck block to stop him. Should have been a red card.

Comment

He also had a great clearance in the last game that resulted in a goal by Linssen. I don't think he got much credit for that. I thought for sure that alone would have earned him a start.

Comment

Isnt he a slow starter historicly? Think after a preeseason with them he will destroy the dutch league next season. I rather se him stay, fight and take a starting spot instead of moving. Give it atleast another season.

He is getting better and better as he is loosing all the rusty splinters he got in the butt from the bha bench.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                He is getting better and better .
                I want this to be true....

he is my favourite person in the TM set up

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Isnt he a slow starter historicly? Think after a preeseason with them he will destroy the dutch league next season. I rather se him stay, fight and take a starting spot instead of moving. Give it atleast another season.

He is getting better and better as he is loosing all the rusty splinters he got in the butt from the bha bench.
                  Yeah absolutely agree with this…..I hope and expect him to make a big stride going into the next season with feyenoord.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

saw his last short performance and he looked good out there...
                    only thing concerning was how he was a the Last guy to get subbed in ..!! during a Won match with a forgone conclusion long prior to his intro ..!
                    even as hotNcold as he's been performing this season for the club, i still feel like he certainly deserves more trust and game minutes from this coach..!!?

i think he'll come good next season for Fey and become a regular starter..!! certainly wouldnt suggest him looking for an exit already this summer... especially with WC looming large shortly after..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Why is that crazy? There are almost 200 players ahead of Nelson...
                      England has 200 players better than Nelson? Damn... When was the last time these guys won the world cup? How about the Euros? If they;re so talented there are 200 players ahead of Nelson who's starting ahead of one of our star players, then they must have at least one world cup championship in this millenium, no?
                      I don't think English nationals would defend their team the way some people on this thread do lol

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Just shows you how weak TMs group is. Player who can’t get minutes against Partizan or Zwolle looks like star against third rate Asian teams.
                        Are you flipping off our coach in your profile photo?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                          England has 200 players better than Nelson? Damn... When was the last time these guys won the world cup? How about the Euros? If they;re so talented there are 200 players ahead of Nelson who's starting ahead of one of our star players, then they must have at least one world cup championship in this millenium, no?
                          I don't think English nationals would defend their team the way some people on this thread do lol
                          I'm not defending England lol, just saying that Reiss Nelson is so far away from even England Z-team

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            I'm not defending England lol, just saying that Reiss Nelson is so far away from even England Z-team
                            Sounds good bro. I'll hit you up if I ever need to know what English **edited out** like lol
                            Last edited by Keano; 04-11-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

On Bench for today's match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Feynoord scored on in 2nd min of play. 1-0 Heracles.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X