Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walemark Warming up ahead of Alireza... Jesus Christ.

Edit: Alireza is warming up now too

Comment

Willem II has a Freek in midfield and a Jizz on top..

https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...3/?tab=lineups

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He got subbed in at 81 min, game at 88 min now
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Had some nice clearance that turned into a goal with the center back mishandling it. No assist tho
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Didn't really get a chance to get involved offensively. His clearance led to a defender error which got Feyenoord their 2nd. Had two good tackles to win the ball, and two which were fouls.

Nelson did well and will most likely remain the start for the rest of the season unless injuries happen.

Comment

At this point I think it’s best for him to join AZ next year to be in good shape for the WC. That’s if they want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                At this point I think it’s best for him to join AZ next year to be in good shape for the WC. That’s if they want him.
                I would move from job to job to learn something new in finance. like from banking to insurance to mortgage, etc. this is not one of those jobs. how about he stays and competes?

Comment

Comment

ARJ says England was the last team he wanted to face but TM will be ready!

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ears-world-cup

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                      I would move from job to job to learn something new in finance. like from banking to insurance to mortgage, etc. this is not one of those jobs. how about he stays and competes?
                      Yes he can stay. He might even get decent playing time as Nelson and Sinistera are probably leaving. But wether we like it or not, he's just not good enough for Feyenoord. He just lacks the speed and technique and I doubt he will be getting any faster next year.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        ARJ says England was the last team he wanted to face but TM will be ready!
                        In other words: "we are the underdogs"

Comment

Yes he can stay. He might even get decent playing time as Nelson and Sinistera are probably leaving. But wether we like it or not, he's just not good enough for Feyenoord. He just lacks the speed and technique and I doubt he will be getting any faster next year.
                          Wouldn't be surprised if they bring in another loanee next season to replace Nelson and start Walemark as he seems to have leap frogged Alireza in the pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            In other words: "we are the underdogs"
                            I prefer we are gonna whoop some a$$!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

For once, I miss the international break with national teams and can't wait world cup after the draw. Coming back to club competition is depressing as fuck between psg circus and our legionnaires bench tour

Comment

The crazy thing is that Nelson is not even in the England squad lineup. Damn

Comment

Working...
                                X