This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    wasn't he the same coach since the beginning of the season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    At the beginning of the season, it was Arne Slot

Comment

I don't know why Alireza kept persisting with his taking players on thing and losing the ball - he's such a clever and insightful person, surely he realises his own traits and that he doesn't have the acceleration and movement...

He did it fine at AZ but since then and the disappointment at Brighton I see him trying man v man and just losing the ball so much... He does need some of the blame because he has made a choice to play like this and it hasn't worked...

He should just build on his amazing vision/anticipation as a deep-lying forward or support strike, threading through balls/long balls and being part of little triangles.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

This is sad I feel bad for him, hate to see this happening to one of my favorite TM player

Comment

^Really nobody but him is to be blamed. Slot kept him on for a long time, then even gave him a second chance for sometime.. he just wasn't performing.

Comment

JB needs to stay and fight for his place. Things change quickly in football. He can't run away as soon as he faces some adversity. Players get benched all the time and fight (and re-gain) their positions in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              JB needs to stay and fight for his place. Things change quickly in football. He can't run away as soon as he faces some adversity. Players get benched all the time and fight (and re-gain) their positions in the team.
              I usually agree with this line of thinking, but it's already too late for him. He already lost and got his starting spot back, just to lose it again, and then the team went and signed Walemark in the winter transfer and is giving Walemark more playing time than him.

The fans don't like him, the coach already given up on him (despite directly asking for him to be signed). It's rare that a player comes back from this situation and with the world cup looming, he's better of in weaker team/league where he is guaranteed playing time.

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure Sinisterra will go to a bigger club next season, Nelson probably will be loaned out to a different club and Feyenoord doesn't have a lot of money to buy new players.. so there's still hope

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I usually agree with this line of thinking, but it's already too late for him. He already lost and got his starting spot back, just to lose it again, and then the team went and signed Walemark in the winter transfer and is giving Walemark more playing time than him.

The fans don't like him, the coach already given up on him (despite directly asking for him to be signed). It's rare that a player comes back from this situation and with the world cup looming, he's better of in weaker team/league where he is guaranteed playing time.
                  Eredivisie wasn't supposed to be weaker than the previous league? Will he need to play in malaysia league next season?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I don't know why Alireza kept persisting with his taking players on thing and losing the ball - he's such a clever and insightful person, surely he realises his own traits and that he doesn't have the acceleration and movement...

He did it fine at AZ but since then and the disappointment at Brighton I see him trying man v man and just losing the ball so much... He does need some of the blame because he has made a choice to play like this and it hasn't worked...

He should just build on his amazing vision/anticipation as a deep-lying forward or support strike, threading through balls/long balls and being part of little triangles.
                    This! He should focus on his strenghts!

Comment

Didn’t watch today’s game. However, I think JB at this stage is more suited for a supporting striker role. A winger has to take on defenders 1v1, and obviously that’s not his strong suit right now. Playing in the middle he could utilize his clever one touch football and great shooting ability much more.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Eredivisie wasn't supposed to be weaker than the previous league? Will he need to play in malaysia league next season?
                        Just shows you how weak TMs group is. Player who can’t get minutes against Partizan or Zwolle looks like star against third rate Asian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Didn’t watch today’s game. However, I think JB at this stage is more suited for a supporting striker role. A winger has to take on defenders 1v1, and obviously that’s not his strong suit right now. Playing in the middle he could utilize his clever one touch football and great shooting ability much more.
                          Good call. I've been thinking this too lately. Or maybe he can play a #10 role. Closer to the middle where he doesnt have to rely on speed. And he can fully utilize his vision, intelligence, one touch passing, and shooting ability.

Obviously an extreme example, but similar to a Riquelme role.

Comment

well, if we ever need a left back since he is so versitile.. he did an ok job there aswell in premier league.. I wonder if Sko ever considered that as a last resort if we are at wc, and get hit by injuries..
                            i know if hit by covid we can change players from reserves list if i remember correctly, but arj as leftback is also interesting if shit hits the fan with injuries

now, im not hoping for it at all, id rather se him up in the field taking good shots and helping out in defence as he does atm,
                            and believe he will have a great wc, taking revange at all shit he got in premier league..

in a way, i hope we get england in our group and pull of an upset.. azmoun and taremi vs mcguire.. not impossible at all with some good ezzatollahi and amiri service! then ARJ scoring from a Ghoddos pass, just smiling in to the camera after hard times in premier league, as he scores the winner
                            would be ha hard game but could be fun aswell!

on the other hand, I hope for a Hajisafi rocket goal aswell in world cup and a great display from supersub Ghaedi so..
                            its alwayz nice to have this hopes before wc and se if one of them come true, and also, these ones will give good odds at the bookies aswell
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Big away game today against the league leaders Ajax (14:30 CET). Not too hopeful that Jahanbakhsh will start. Slot will probably go with Nelson and bring in Walemark.

Comment

Alireza not starting He was also benched against Ajax in the first game.

Comment

Working...
                                X