No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished! Kay is going to the Turkish Cup finals.

Great win and great performance by Majid Hosseini. They defeat the Turkish champions.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

There's very little excuse for Hosseini not to start for TM

Comment

Kayseri are a very solid side. Honestly they lost so many points from winning positions this season bc of their weak GK. But their overall patterns of play are very solid, sharp incise passing and strong on counters.

They beat Fenerbahce, Besiktas, and Trabzonspor on the road to the cup final. If they beat sivasspor/alanyaspor in that they will qualify for the Europa League next season I think, quite an achievement.

Definitely deserves to be a starter in TM. His overall play has matured, he is more risk averse but still very solid in possession.

Comment

Wow, just wow. The control, focus, and finish with his weak foot were all world class.

And Skocic will have him on the bench!!! LOL
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That is beastly control and finishing. Wow

Comment

just seen his goal ...superb goal
              audacious attempt to chest down and try to control the CK and boot it in so much traffic ..! most woulda just try a weak header goalbound or back into center of box..!

high risk ... high reward..!!

Comment

What a goal! What amazing defending. Majid should and will start for TM in the WC! I am rooting for Kayseri to win the cup. It will be a solid duo with him and Kanaani as our CBs.

Go Majid!

Comment

Hosseini has been excellent in getting back into form for his club, however I don't htink he will start. It's not that SKocic doesn't like him, rather that the chemistry Shoja and Kanaani have now is something most coaches are hesitant to disturb. He might play as CB if Shoja is utilized as RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Hosseini has been excellent in getting back into form for his club, however I don't htink he will start. It's not that SKocic doesn't like him, rather that the chemistry Shoja and Kanaani have now is something most coaches are hesitant to disturb. He might play as CB if Shoja is utilized as RB.
                    Skocic needs to adjust because Shoja has made some mistakes as a CB and he is not getting as much club time as well (Qatar league is on snooze right now), which Majid is doing very well in a good league. Club form matters. I also think I like Shoja as a RB moreso than Sadegh. So I hope that's what Skocic will do going forward.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Definitely deserves a start alongside Kanaani.. No question

I too think Shoja is better off at RB but I also don't know if he has the fitness to play RB.. He's a 33 year old CB after all...

Comment

Shoja in the 40 mins he played against South Korea as RB was his best 40 mins for TM since his return. With our major issues at RB, seeing how he did + Majid’s return to top form….it definitely makes sense to keep Shoja at RB and go with Majid and Kanani in the middle.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

NOT IN SQUAD

Comment

Half of the guys who started the cup game are either on bench or not in squad as these league games are now totally meaningless for them (incl thiam). Cup final is next sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              NOT IN SQUAD
                              Resting their main players. All eyes on the Turkish Cup.

Comment

Actually I guess the game next Sunday is league game vs same team. Then they play them in the final the subsequent thursday lol

Comment

Working...
                                X