Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Does anyone know when Ali Karimi is expected to be match fit? I saw him training with the team lately which is a great sign
    I completely forgot he was on this team lol... Hopefully soon
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Majid starting against Konyaspor.

Comment

1-0 Kayserispor take the lead against 2nd place Konyaspor!

Comment

2-0 via Gavranovic! (Swizterland Euro 2020 striker)

Edit: Konyaspor immediately gets 1 back, but VAR rules it out for offside which is the correct decision as it looked offside in real time.
          Last edited by Leicester City; 03-13-2022, 03:52 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Their LB Carole gives away a penalty and Konyaspor gets 1 back.

Edit: Konyaspor equalize 52' [Majid not at fault]

Edit 2: Konyaspor completely turn this around and are ahead 3-2 [Majid not at fault]

Edit 3: FT 3-2, a decent performance from Majid today and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. SofaScore gave him 7.2.
            Last edited by Leicester City; 03-13-2022, 04:50 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Traditional turkish meltdown both by KS than Altay.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Their LB Carole gives away a penalty and Konyaspor gets 1 back.

Edit: Konyaspor equalize 52' [Majid not at fault]

Edit 2: Konyaspor completely turn this around and are ahead 3-2 [Majid not at fault]

Edit 3: FT 3-2, a decent performance from Majid today and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. SofaScore gave him 7.2.

He was one of 6.5

Comment

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi training

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi training
                    Still, after all these years, everytime i read "Ali Karimi" i get a millisecond thought/flashback in my mind that its AK8 we are talking about, and that he is back
                    I know, offocurce at the same time that its the other Ali Karimi and that makes me dissapointed at the same time.

We should retire that name like they do with NHL shirts from the legends.

1, No Ali Karimi should ever wear the number 8 if not having some sexy skillz,
                    and
                    2, since its a common name, new Ali Karimis should have a number following their name like Ali Karimi 2 or have a double-name like in this case, this Ali should be called by his full name: Ali Nozar Karimi to spare me the flasbacks

There can only be one Ali Karimi

its like Ronaldo, there is only one, the Nazario, aka original Ronaldo from Brazil
                    and then its the great Cristiano Ronaldo, aka Cristiano / cr7 - and by some called only Ronaldo, but usualy not the ones that remember the original one..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

back on topic, I wonder if Ali Nozar Karimi will be called up for TM camp, since we have a bit of manfall in the midfield. was he one of the reserves last time?
                      anyone remember the reserve list? I may be wrong but I dont recall him being in the last squad but I might be wrong aswell..

its not sure Ezza will be called up due to his injurie..so this will be very interestig.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Still, after all these years, everytime i read "Ali Karimi" i get a millisecond thought/flashback in my mind that its AK8 we are talking about, and that he is back
                        I know, offocurce at the same time that its the other Ali Karimi and that makes me dissapointed at the same time.

and
                        2, since its a common name, new Ali Karimis should have a number following their name like Ali Karimi 2 or have a double-name like in this case, this Ali should be called by his full name: Ali Nozar Karimi to spare me the flasbacks

its like Ronaldo, there is only one, the Nazario, aka original Ronaldo from Brazil
                        and then its the great Cristiano Ronaldo, aka Cristiano / cr7 - and by some called only Ronaldo, but usualy not the ones that remember the original one..

My thoughts exactly man, haha it gets me every time too! What a magical sight it was to have Ali Karimi strike fear into his opponents every time he touched the ball. A once in a lifetime player, the photo where he as the ball and is surrounded by like 5 or 6 Irish players is one of my favorites.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Yeah its one of my favourites aswell!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Majid starting. Game starts in 30 minutes. I am hoping for a good game from him today that leads to him starting against South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

and

Maybe your post is a bit of a joking exaggeration, but I'm going to make the case that AK8 is not remotely deserving of any TM honor even close to having his number retired.

He may have been a highly skilled player, but what did he do with that potential or accomplish for TM that is noteworthy? He only made 1 World Cup in his 14 years of service (and acted like a fool and helped sabotage a fairly talented squad with his unprofessionalism). We did finish 3rd in the 2004 Asian Cup and perhaps that's the highlight of his TM career. He only lasted two years in Europe, not opening any doors for other Iranians to make the move. Then, in his retirement, he has been a constant distraction weighing in on TM decisions, including bad mouthing CQ right before the 2018 WC.

He gave many years to TM, but I don't regard that as the threshold for putting his jersey up in the rafters. Mahdavikia with his decade in Germany, Daei with the scoring record, Nekounam pioneering Spain and having our caps record, even Shojaei making it to 3 WCs...those guys are a solid cut above in terms of their service and accomplishments. Perhaps Taremi, who has opened up Portugal and is achieving continental success in Europe, will reach that level one day too.

It can't just be about skill when we put together our list of greats. It has to be about accomplishments and the body of work. No one makes the Hall of Fame because they were a first round draft pick or were athletic freaks -- they make it because they set records and won trophies. Truth is...AK8 was a bust!

Comment

They lost 3-0. they were playing in 2 inches of snow and no visibility, so can't deduce much from this game but overall, Majid had a decent game, got 90 more minute in the tank and did not injure himself...

Comment

Working...
                                X