No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayserispor are up 2-1 through Miguel Cardoso and Besiktas are down to 10 men.

Edit: Besiktas red card got rescinded and are back to 11.

Comment

We should invite and play Amir Janmaleki and Saman Fallah for Team Melli.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Kayserispor knocked out Besiktas and are through to the Semis!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Shoja's one game suspension should be over.. Kanaani is out for the 2 games. Might play Omid as a CB again or invite Cheshmi
          You're right. I don't think Cheshmi will be invited and as you said, Omid will probably play CB again.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              omg dude wtf!! This guy can't catch a break
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                What a shame... Did not see him in any of the team practice photos all last week and was worried about this... Wondering how long before he recovers... Hope it does not require a surgery and he can recover soon to not jeopardize his wc chances... WC in only 8 months!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  What a shame... Did not see him in any of the team practice photos all last week and was worried about this... Wondering how long before he recovers... Hope it does not require a surgery and he can recover soon to not jeopardize his wc chances... WC in only 8 months!!!
                  If it is indeed serious, and given how little he has played for TM over the last couple of years, I don't think we will see him in the WC
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The injury is not too bad. Could be back in a week or so. Hopefully will all be good for South Korea.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                      The injury is not too bad. Could be back in a week or so. Hopefully will all be good for South Korea.
                      Amazing news thanks for the update. I was worried when I saw the comment from his agent saying it’s serious….he needs TM mins as much as anyone but I hope he won’t be risked if he is not fully fit.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol and people saying he wont make TM squad for WC

These things are very easily lost in translation on google.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          hamdulelah

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            hamdulelah
                            You forgot our friend's first name "Al!!"

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know when Ali Karimi is expected to be match fit? I saw him training with the team lately which is a great sign
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X