• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trabzonspor equalize 2-2

No one was marking Djaniny (goalscorer)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I just re-looked at the league table and I'm wondering what the hell happened to Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, and Besiktas...? None of them are occupying European spots!
      Teams full of ageing players - on bigger wages, how much commitment do they actually have. Teams up and down like a yo-yo. Istanbul went from champions one season to nearly relegated last season and now they are 3rd (I think) this season.

I talked too soon too and now it’s 2-2.

Comment

Majid picked up a problem after colliding with his GK.

Hopefully will be ok!

Edit: He is ok!

Comment

Trabzonspor got a bullshit penalty decision! If that's a penalty, then the one Kayserispor won earlier should have been a penalty too!

Comment

Trabzonspor got a bullshit penalty decision! If that's a penalty, then the one Kayserispor won earlier should have been a penalty too!
            Not a surprise there - dodgy league with officiating. 99th minute penalty winner.

Comment

Nemidonam chi ast, amma lige Torkie changi be del nemizane.

Na tarafdaarhaashoon va na teamhaashoon, va na farhange footbaalishoon.

Aslan ghaabele moghaaseye ba Porteghaal nist,

makhsosan farhange footbaalishoon.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

They are playing right now away at Besiktas. They are 1-0 up and Majid is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  They are playing right now away at Besiktas. They are 1-0 up and Majid is playing.
                  He got subbed out 33' due to injury. Hopefully, it's minor, and hope he gets well soon.

We convey our best wishes to our valuable football player Hosseini, who was injured in the Beşiktaş match in our Kayserispor.

Comment

Would Majid been better off had he stayed at Trabzonspor and won the league with them this year?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Would Majid been better off had he stayed at Trabzonspor and won the league with them this year?
                      not at all. They were barely playing him and he had trouble building consistency in his game that was required to iron out a lot of his mistakes.

In Kayserispor he has gotten the chance to do that and has been one of the most consistent CBs in the league, regularly in totw and in very solid form, making way less errors than before. His team are quite competitive against all the top sides and he has been a reason for that. Again tonight they are winning away to Beskitas.

He hasnt been able to show this progress in TM bc every time there is a camp he seems to have an injury/covid. Hopefully the one he sustained today was nothing major...

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        In my opinion, no. He was not seeing much playtime, whereas now he is seeing much more playtime, having better performances than at Trabzonspor, and playing under a coach that knows his qualities.

Comment

Why was he subbed in min 33?

Comment

He got subbed out 33' due to injury. Hopefully, it's minor, and hope he gets well soon.
                            Good to see they aren’t taking any risks. They also conceded not long after he went off.

Comment

I hope he's ok. The next 2 TM games were probably his chance to start considering Shoja's suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I hope he's ok. The next 2 TM games were probably his chance to start considering Shoja's suspension.
                                Shoja's one game suspension should be over.. Kanaani is out for the 2 games. Might play Omid as a CB again or invite Cheshmi

Comment

Working...
                                X