Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi back in training

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

great. If he somehow can stay fit and get minutes he will walk into the roster for TM. He is much more capable player than Kamyabinia (sad joke) and Sarlak.

Comment

He's a quality player. Just needs to stay healthy.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I wish him the best in his career but Ali Karimi as a DM is as slow as Kamyabinia without any of the defensive abilities, and barely any offensive abilities. One of the most overrated players in TM in the past 10 years to me.

Comment

Yup, kamal at 32 when he is healthy(which is not the case often), is better than most of our DM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Yup, kamal at 32 when he is healthy(which is not the case often), is better than most of our DM.

Now that's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                Now that's comical.
                What is exactly comical?
                Have you watch him play lately? I doubt.
                Since he is back PP playing much better. He was great in both PP asian cup run to final.
                He is not fast but win lots of battles and contribute to offense as nokhodi said.
                He is not Saeid but deserves his call to TM.

Comment

Kayserispor have a match against Hatayspor on Friday. Is Karimi expected to make the bench?

Comment

None in squad today

Comment

Fulltime: Kayserispor 4 - 3 Hatayspor

Kayserispor get the W!

Comment

In a cup game against Fenerbahce, they went down to 10 men in the 45th minute. Majid was subbed in at the beginning of second half. They defended well for the whole second half. In the 4th minute of injury time, they got a free kick outside Fenerbahce's box. The kick deflects off their defender and goes in the opposite corner... They win 1-0!!!! So sweet!!!

Comment

Majid celebrating the win. I am glad he transferred to this team. Getting lots of playing time and seems like a nice cohesive environment.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2...zXqaBIYnrhk&e=

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            PAG has played less than 30 club matches, since the start of 2019/2020 season. That combined with the nature of his injury, there's no indication that he will be anywhere near his 2018 form.
                            As it stands Majid and Kanaani are probably our best CBs going into Qatar 2022.
                            Thank you
                            thats what Ive been saying. it seems we are judging players today by what they were 2-3 years back!!

hell given our semi-pro football (Im being generous here), a player cannot be judged by what he was 3 months back, let alone 3 years.

has anyone seen consistent games by PAG?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Thank you
                              thats what Ive been saying. it seems we are judging players today by what they were 2-3 years back!!

hell given our semi-pro football (Im being generous here), a player cannot be judged by what he was 3 months back, let alone 3 years.

has anyone seen consistent games by PAG?
                              And we compare him to kanani who is full of sooti’s in QSL and would have many more to add for TM if we weren’t playing against borderline amateur opposition in WCQ’s. Again only reason why some ppl aren’t noticing it/seeing it is bc we haven’t paid the price of getting goals scored on us.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ali Karimi still doing individual training sessions at his club. Trying to get fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X