This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Which Saudi player is at the level of Taremi? Is this guy trolling ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Isn't that EKBATAN?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Isn't that EKBATAN?
        Don’t think so. There are lot of Iranian Juve fans apparently.

Comment

Sami AL Jaber. Oh wait he is retired lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Here we go again lol... Guys Taremi is turning 30 while guys like Evanilson and Nunez are 8 years younger... That's two whole world cup cycles younger than him

I'd rather have Taremi on my team than either of those two but these prices are matched to the players future potential and long term play ability as well..

And plus who cares if Taremi isn't worth 40-70 million!?!? We saw what happened to our most expensive player in Jahanbakhsh lmao.. It just puts a bunch of crappy pressure on the player
            Yes, theres No doubt discounting those factors are important but people are questioning how they discount.

Comment

You can have a bad bitch in your mercedes but that dont make your basic asses beyonce or Jay z be gholeh maroufe anderson paak.

Kone saeed badjoor sokhte

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Sami AL Jaber. Oh wait he is retired lol.

Sami in his prime was no where near Taremi. There are levels to this.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

How did even gedah sami al jaber become part of the conversations? Lol

Taremi is Up there with true Asian ballers like Son, Park, Karimi, nakata, Daei, Cahill, Azmoun.

The only ballz these saudis are mastering are their own shombolz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Sami in his prime was no where near Taremi. There are levels to this.
                    I agree. I was jk...he was their high profile player at one point. I remember kSa fans saying he could play in best teams of Europe lol

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Here we go again lol... Guys Taremi is turning 30 while guys like Evanilson and Nunez are 8 years younger... That's two whole world cup cycles younger than him

I'd rather have Taremi on my team than either of those two but these prices are matched to the players future potential and long term play ability as well..

And plus who cares if Taremi isn't worth 40-70 million!?!? We saw what happened to our most expensive player in Jahanbakhsh lmao.. It just puts a bunch of crappy pressure on the player
                      Although I agree on the last part that selling taremi for huge some will put pressure on him and cause his performance to go down but I don't agree about the last part. I did give some example of old players moving to top european teams (in my previous post)....

Benched Sergio oliveira 30yrs old = Roma
                      Benched Corona 29 yrs old= Sevilla
                      Danilo Pereira 30 yrs old = PSG

Taremi fits perfectly with atletico madrid , sevilla and Milan. Although I prefer him to stay in porto and continue improving his form

Comment

The transfer window has been open for a 1 week. Who knows what teams will be interested in him in the next 3 months.

Its like this is the first transfer window pfdc has ever experienced.

Still plenty of opportunity.

Having said that, given WC in november seems like there is very little incentive to leave now. Most players who are currently starters in their national teams will stay put unless they can be guaranteed starts elsewhere/are moving from a situation where they are getting little playing time. That is objectively what makes the most sense. For the likes of vieira and vitinha that doesnt matter as much as they are rotation players for the national side anyways. See Timber at Ajax, prefering to stay there rather than move to United just because of the risk associated with not getting regular mins pre WC as a starter for Dutch NT.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Although I agree on the last part that selling taremi for huge some will put pressure on him and cause his performance to go down but I don't agree about the last part. I did give some example of old players moving to top european teams (in my previous post)....

Benched Sergio oliveira 30yrs old = Roma
                          Benched Corona 29 yrs old= Sevilla
                          Danilo Pereira 30 yrs old = PSG

Taremi fits perfectly with atletico madrid , sevilla and Milan. Although I prefer him to stay in porto and continue improving his form
                          What? Roma got Oliveira for a 1 million dollar loan fee.. That's nothing

Corona also transferred for 3.5 million euros, which is a STEAL btw for a player that has arguably one of Porto's best for the last 3-4 years. Oh and Corona was just 28 years of age... Keep in mind EVEN FREAKING Kaveh Rezaei got a 5 million dollar transfer fee to Brugge

Danilo Pereira also transferred for a measly 4 million euros too.. So not really sure what your point is?

Taremi will likely stay and continue making his name heard in Porto and Liga NOS, or maybe he will join a solid Serie A side like Atalanta, Lazio, Juve, etc for 3-5 million euros as well...

Comment

Rumors of Evanilson to Manu.
                            https://www.fotmob.com/news/uizo5iko...iker-Evanilson
                            I don't mind Taremi staying and killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                              Rumors of Evanilson to Manu.
                              https://www.fotmob.com/news/uizo5iko...iker-Evanilson
                              I don't mind Taremi staying and killing it.
                              Just wow, he is a shitty player 🙈

Comment

Wow what are Man U doing..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X