X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I had a feeling he would be benched today

Comment

Assuming the news about Mehdi making mends with Sko and back on TM call up list is true, I am confident that he is now in a much better mental state. Maybe coming off the bench and scoring against Braga is a good kickstart for him.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

obviously he will not start.On bench as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Lol SC is a dirty mofo. Lets Marega start for half the season not doing s***. Taremi has been working his butt off for the team, playing out of position (so Diaz can pad his starts for a hefty transfer fee), and this is how SC repays Mehdi. Benches Mehdi when his confidence is low. And what has Evanilson done to merit a starting spot ahead of Mehdi? Terrible coaching to be honest.

It's okay though, Mehdi will fight and re-earn his starting spot. And the rest will do him some good.
          Honestly I hope he will take any chances that comes from top 4 league e.g Tottenham, atalanta etc.. No need to consider porto as a family or classy etc.. Like too many Iranians did before (kia with hsv, neku with osasuna..) business is business

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Honestly I hope he will take any chances that comes from top 4 league e.g Tottenham, atalanta etc.. No need to consider porto as a family or classy etc.. Like too many Iranians did before (kia with hsv, neku with osasuna..) business is business
            Ah yes, and don't forget the biggest example of this, JB with Brighton.

Comment

aaaaand Taremi on loan incoming.... 🥲

Comment

I think a rest will do him good - get some minutes in the second half. I don’t see any need for him to leave Porto - starting mostly every game , one of their star players. He seems happy there , lovely city. One of the top ranked teams in Europe.

Comment

Ah yes, and don't forget the biggest example of this, JB with Brighton.
                  Yes I forgot this. Usually Iranians stick too long to their club even if it's less the case than before.
                  Taremi owe nothing to Porto. Where was porto when he was doing wonders in IPL and NT? It's not some nice tweet from their CM that will change this

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Usually Iranians stick too long to their club even if it's less the case than before.
                    except for Ezatolahi 😂

Comment

baba take it easy guys. One single game he starts on bench and all of sudden so many speculations lol. He will be back next game unless Diaz and Evanilson scores 3-4 goals today.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        baba take it easy guys. One single game he starts on bench and all of sudden so many speculations lol. He will be back next game unless Diaz and Evanilson scores 3-4 goals today.
                        They will lose to Braga

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          They will lose to Braga
                          Thanks for the info

In that case, he will definitely be back next game.

Comment

Iranian fans aren’t prepared for a player at a top top club. If Player X goes to Madrid or Bayern and is benched once after 10 starts, they will want a transfer.

Comment

Lol SC is a dirty mofo. Lets Marega start for half the season not doing s***. Taremi has been working his butt off for the team, playing out of position (so Diaz can pad his stats for a hefty transfer fee), and this is how SC repays Mehdi. Benches Mehdi when his confidence is low. And what has Evanilson done to merit a starting spot ahead of Mehdi? Terrible coaching to be honest.

It's okay though, Mehdi will fight and re-earn his starting spot. And the rest will do him some good.
                              Exactly my thoughts too

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

His first benching all season and already pfdc is either on suicide hot line or having seizure...

You guys are too much. Judging from his performances he could do with a physical and mental break. He will come on second half more than likely, just calm down

Comment

Working...
                                X