Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Khabarvarzeshi story of Taremi not returning phone calls from Sko, Hashemian and Bagheri is not yet confirmed by them or the Federation yet considering Sko’s style in contacting players directly and the fact that he called Azmoun directly on this topic as confirmed by Sardar, makes me think that the story is most probably true. If true, this only adds to the credibility and correctness of Sko’s decision. Let’s not forget that all is not lost here and a simple apology by Mehdi and taking responsibility for his actions ends the saga and makes our TM whole again. Hopefully, Mehdi will show maturity and strength of character by cleaning this up both in private and in public. I have been standing for him to do so.

Go TM!
    Go Mehdi!

Comment

For the record.....

ISNA reports that Bagheri and Hashemian Did not try to contact Taremi. But also without any proof/details.

So It's khabaronline vs ISNA...The latter is much more authoritative.

https://www.isna.ir/news/14000816123...A7%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Also find it hard to believe he wouldn’t pick up phone from karim or hashemian who are probably the people he needs to get onside to remove skocic if that’s his goal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Also find it hard to believe he wouldn’t pick up phone from karim or hashemian who are probably the people he needs to get inside to remove skocic if that’s his goal.
          My thought as well. he might not respect Skocic, but find it hard he would disrespect VH or KB.

Comment

I feel like this is one of those events where a simple conversation could’ve clarified everything and avoided any problems. But usually that does not happen when one or both of he parties are stubborn...

The truth is that we need Taremi in TM. If not these two games, for sure in the WC. Everyone is losing at the current moment and I hope it gets resolved. It shouldn’t have led to this.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I feel bad for Santa Clara today. Mehdi is going to take out his frustration on them. Taremi hat-trick incoming
              .آره، سانتا کلارا همانجا وامیسته که گل بخورند

Comment

Starting

Comment

Mohebbi on the bench

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    I feel like this is one of those events where a simple conversation could’ve clarified everything and avoided any problems. But usually that does not happen when one or both of he parties are stubborn...

The truth is that we need Taremi in TM. If not these two games, for sure in the WC. Everyone is losing at the current moment and I hope it gets resolved. It shouldn’t have led to this.
                    You know, I was expecting someone like Hashemian to step in and clear up the misunderstanding. But frankly, I have never seen anyone as low profile and quiet as Hashemian. He is there but he is not! What the hell does he do ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      You know, I was expecting someone like Hashemian to step in and clear up the misunderstanding. But frankly, I have never seen anyone as low profile and quiet as Hashemian. He is there but he is not! What the hell does he do ??
                      I dono if its true or not but apparantly karim bagheri , hashemian and skocic have all tried to contact taremi. He denied them all. again not sure if its true or not.

Taremi is taremi! He always has to do something stupid!

Comment

Lets go Mehdi! Perfect time for a big performance tonight!
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It will be interesting to see his mental state today. I expect him to excel and score.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Great pass by Mehdi but Diaz cant finish (may have been offside anyway).

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the game?

Comment

SO scores 1-0 HT

Comment

Working...
                                X