This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
    I have a bad stream. Who was subbed in for Taremi? Could it be a more defensive player? Maybe coach wants to keep the 1:0 result?
    It was Toni

Comment

I have a bad stream. Who was subbed in for Taremi? Could it be a more defensive player? Maybe coach wants to keep the 1:0 result?
      Toni Martinez

Comment

5 freaking minutes of injury..?? for what ..?

Comment

Toni Martinez….striker for striker

The good news is he has looked pretty poor since coming on
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Toni Martinez….striker for striker

The good news is he has looked pretty poor since coming on
            Yeah it looked like Tony Martinez was running down center field with an excellent break and two open players to his right but he waited until he got dispossessed. Wasted chance.

Comment

yes
              1-0
              FINAL

much needed 3 points
              Diaz likely win the MOM too ?

Comment

Good result. At least Taremi got an assist. Stats do matter in the long run.

Comment

if we have our starting 11 next game vs porto we will easily beat them 2-0. Porto is very weak
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

gooozbappe with another hajisooti PK into orbit...!! lol

Comment

Taremi MOM [emoji1687]
                      Haters gonna hate
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Porto and Atletico are now tied on points for 2nd place. Liverpool running away with the group

Next match is November 3rd at Milan. If they can get the 3 points in Milan, Porto will be in a great position for knockout round

Comment

Taremi will have nightmares for this game just like Portugal game for the rest of his life. Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Taremi will have nightmares for this game just like Portugal game for the rest of his life. Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            I am so glad Taremi plays for Porto. Great club and great soccer culture by team, coach and fans. Taremi gets a great applause from the fans as he walked off and a hug from coach and all players. SC may be a nut case, but he treats his players pretty well and they are really like a family. The way he supported Diogo Costa after his poor performance last game means Taremi should not have any nightmares post this game. This happens to every striker and he did not have that bad of a game in my opinion anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I mean, we have eyes. Really no need to look at some random unreliable metric like Sofascore .
                              It's okay to have poor performances like this. For every bad pass and shot off target he had in this match, he has done great things in other CL matches for Porto. Every player has off days.
                              If you have played football I think its obvious that was not an accidental assist. After trapping it between his feet he literally winds up his foot and lays it off for diaz.

And if thats his worst game (it certainly wasnt his best) with game winning assist and giving milan backline a 90 mins worth full of problems (look at how he bullied tomori for his weak foot shot that went a few cm wide, that guy is one of the best young defenders on the continent) then he is some player.

And with porto getting the win I am sure from mental perspective he wont be affected one bit by the misses. Vs Liverpool he scored 1 goal off a half chance cross that was behind him. Today he scored no goals with 2-3 clear looks, thats just football. One day a strong forward (minus likes of benzema, lewandowski) can be extremely clinical and the next not so much. What is important is to continuously impact the game.

Comment

I thought mbemba was awesome today. Him and Pepe take their defense from the worst in CL with exception of Besiktas to suddenly one of the best, even with the weak fullbacks they have.

Otavio was brilliant too despite a couple misses, so good in tight spaces.

Diaz was huge as always, huge lol at the people here who thought he wouldnt make it. The guy is a star and probably making a transfer to a top 5 club in europe this summer.

And evanilson was surprisingly good imo. He is not as one dimensional as toni, has a strong frame and really good footwork, speed. He can be a more interesting long term partner this season for mehdi.

Comment

Working...
                                X