Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys bitched too much about him being selfish ... now he is getting too unselfish in 2nd half ....3rd time this half he wastes a golden chance trying to pass it off to Diaz or no one in to box...!

at least he got 1 assist of sort? to shut you guys up...!! lol .... it looked more like he set a basketball pick on the defender top of the box to clear the way for Diaz's goal ...!!

Comment

Liverpool scored

Comment

That should’ve been a Pen for Porto. Would’ve been Taremi to take it too smh

Comment

Taremi subbed off 83’

Comment

This is hands down Mehdi's worst performance in the Champions League. Except that accidental assist, he's basically made the every wrong decision possible.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              This is hands down Mehdi's worst performance in the Champions League. Except that accidental assist, he's basically made the every wrong decision possible.
              According to SofaScore he’s been the 3rd best player on the pitch. If that’s his worst performance, I’ll take it!

Comment

damn
                mehdi is getting subbed out 83 min.

claps all around... and a hug from SC on the way to bench
                he did work his ass off today and got an assist of sorts.. but his last touches in the final 3rd left much more to be desired..! good outing all around

lets hope now Porto will hold the scoreline and get the 3 points needed to get back into contention to progress from group

Comment

Why was the penalty not given?

Why was Taremi subbed off? Too tired?

Hope the result holds!

Comment

How the hell was that not a straight red on ibra…..

Mbemba has been getting the better of him too
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

Hope the result holds!
                      Ref probably pitying Milan after what happened to them in their match with Atletico lol

Comment

Damn. Red worthy fould by Ibramovic!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          According to SofaScore he’s been the 3rd best player on the pitch. If that’s his worst performance, I’ll take it!
                          I mean, we have eyes. Really no need to look at some random unreliable metric like Sofascore .

It's okay to have poor performances like this. For every bad pass and shot off target he had in this match, he has done great things in other CL matches for Porto. Every player has off days.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I mean, we have eyes. Really no need to look at some random unreliable metric like Sofascore .

It's okay to have poor performances like this. For every bad pass and shot off target he had in this match, he has done great things in other CL matches for Porto. Every player has off days.
                            I’m not saying he was good. He certainly could’ve done a lot better but head also extremely dangerous in creating chances. It wasn’t a bad performance, not good either. And if that’s what we consider his worse, then what a player he’s become

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

Hope the result holds!
                              cause the Ref is a cunt .... Diaz couldn't buy himself a foul from him either and he was taken down many times attacking down left wing ... but he called for Milan any half challenge by porto players in their half of the pitch trying to give this hapless milan team at least something resembling a chance from a set-piece..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Ref probably pitying Milan after what happened to them in their match with Atletico lol
                                I have a bad stream. Who was subbed in for Taremi? Could it be a more defensive player? Maybe coach wants to keep the 1:0 result?

Comment

Working...
                                X