This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    someone know for which game Taremi is suspended ?

the next game is a league CUP game on 15/10 against a 3rd tier. So he is suspended for this game and he can play next league game again against TONDELA on 23.10?

I ask because i am in Porto and i will be watching Porto VS Milan and also want to watch the game against TONDELA
    Yes, the cup game is the only game he will be suspended so have fun watching the CHL vs Milan.

Comment

Porto will not appeal Taremi's suspension and he is out next match. They next play Sintrense in the Cup match.

Comment

Maybe a rumor to destabilize porto before the game against milan : https://www.abola.pt/nnh/noticias/ve...traComentarios

Comment

Get that done, immediately. Televised semi-farmer league, a Milan kit, a trip to Italy and for the first time in about 15 years their team isn't a complete load of crap. Bring on the good times.

Comment

He will warm the bench unless one of Ibra or Giroud leave. Same profile players.
            Both are old but both are legends, they won't be benched that easily.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Given their next game is against a weaker opposition and Taremi being away playing for Iran, I agree this is not going to cause a challenge to Porto and most probably the reason they will not challenge the decision. But I wish they had challenged the decision as there seems to be an underlying current with decisions going against Taremi.

Refs sees his fall moves as dives and don’t even consult with VAR. besides this is Taremi’s 3rd red card in the last few months. I’m not calling it a conspiracy theory and both Taremi and Porto have to be on guard and work on this issue, otherwise I will not be surprised to see another suspension in few weeks time.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Maybe a rumor to destabilize porto before the game against milan : https://www.abola.pt/nnh/noticias/ve...traComentarios
                They're just quoting Iranian press so dont know how true this is.

Comment

Taremi and Porto fits, Porto is so beautiful and Taremi should stay and enjoy his career in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He will warm the bench unless one of Ibra or Giroud leave. Same profile players.
                    Both are old but both are legends, they won't be benched that easily.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Giroud was on the bench most of his Chelsea career, he is used to being a supersub
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"The tracks opened by the new version of Taremi: Iranians approve"

Comment

Milan from what I’m aware haven’t been starting Giroud, isn’t it Rebic and Leao as the forward players ? Ibra can’t stay fit for long periods either - don’t remember the last time I saw him play a full 90.

Comment

This kid's at a level now that I don't legitimately believe he struggles to force his way into the starting XI of any team outside of PSG and even that would only be politically motivated because he sure as hell is better than that diving Brazillian disgrace. The consistency and all-round game is just impossible to ignore.

Comment

his buy-out clause is 60mil ..?
                            id guess that Porto management will be plenty happy with even 25mil to send him packing and run to bank with..!!? but no fking way SC would agree to that, cause without his Immense All Around production in this Porto set up, they'd be hard pressed to maintain a league even top 6 standing and will all but certain to loose most all the rest of UCL group games and with that it could well be SC who likely quit himself before forced to be packing ..!

i can get behind an elite EU club move for Mehdi, otherwise i honestly prefer him staying put at Porto and continuing to play the super-star role there for the team and almost the Portuguese league for that matter ..?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Milan from what I’m aware haven’t been starting Giroud, isn’t it Rebic and Leao as the forward players ? Ibra can’t stay fit for long periods either - don’t remember the last time I saw him play a full 90.
                              Id like to se him at Juve, just have a feeling that he would fit in there perfectly..

but shure, Milan if they also get Azmoun, that would be sick.. atm Porto is a better team than Milan though but id be ok with Milan and serie A, (Milan anyday over Roma ) and they will probably continue to boost the squad aswell since Inter took the league last year and that most likely stings in AC Milan..so its probably a Milan good times coming soon with good players joining.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                This kid's at a level now that I don't legitimately believe he struggles to force his way into the starting XI of any team outside of PSG and even that would only be politically motivated because he sure as hell is better than that diving Brazillian disgrace. The consistency and all-round game is just impossible to ignore.
                                I would take any top teams instead of staying at Porto. If he fails there he could still come back in the Portuguese league later.
                                A big team will be risky (but should take the risk imo) and as you say, due to his nationality, he will be challenged and brought on the bench at the first game without goal/assist.

Comment

Working...
                                X